Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Backyard Swimming Pool page 2

Huntress is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    You can do a 'teabag' - where you explosively jump out of the deepest part of the pool and back in again repeatedly for like 10 reps. It's best if the water is deep enough to go over your head (so you and forcing your body underwater to bounce off the floor), but sure it would still be beneficial even if it's not that deep.

Stand at the pool edge, holding the side and then squat deep into the water and then push up with your legs like you are doing a jump squat. Use your arms to actually push to full extension so you are up halfway out of the water and repeat. You will lose our breath and raise your heart rate quite quickly - see how many you can do and then rest and try some more sets.

UFNut is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntress View Post
    You can do a 'teabag' - where you explosively jump out of the deepest part of the pool and back in again repeatedly for like 10 reps. It's best if the water is deep enough to go over your head (so you and forcing your body underwater to bounce off the floor), but sure it would still be beneficial even if it's not that deep.

Stand at the pool edge, holding the side and then squat deep into the water and then push up with your legs like you are doing a jump squat. Use your arms to actually push to full extension so you are up halfway out of the water and repeat. You will lose our breath and raise your heart rate quite quickly - see how many you can do and then rest and try some more sets.
    You might want to re-name that particular move. Not sure I could contain myself if a friend started telling me how he spent his day teabagging in his pool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12