Thread: No Desperation Here Thanks page

aussie1girl is offline Member

No Desperation Here Thanks

Shop Now
    G'Day One & All

Before going Primal I entered quite a few 12 week transformation contests (shudder to think about it now ) and joined quite a few Conventional Wisdom forums about diet and/or exercise all in the desperate quest to get a better body. So you might say I've been around, so to speak LOL !

I noticed on those forums that there were lots of people saying they were desperately waiting for their cheat meal on a certain day and their hunger pains were out of control and they were exhausted and a lot of them (not all I must say in fairness but a lot) sounded miserable.

But it's a totally different world on the Primal forum. So often someone says that they're about to have a delicious breakfast of eggs and bacon or they've just tried a new recipe using coconut milk or they just had a fabulous steak & didn't worry one bit about the fat and people often say how satisfied they are with their meals and they don't run themselves ragged doing way too much exercise. People are saying they've lost weight effortlessly and feel fantastic.

It's just so refreshing and wonderful to be on a forum where the people love the lifestyle and get great results from it.

Cheers

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you 100%!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! Glad you like it here. Yes, it can be a very easy ride.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.