Thread: "primal t-shirts" page

modelman38 is offline Junior Member

"primal t-shirts"

Primal Fuel
    I like the t-shirts that are available on here, the design and the Grok man.
    However when i consider that most problems or sticking points regarding the primal lifestyle are generally solved by asking the question "what would Grok do" i'm left rather deflated when i look at these t-shirts.
    I'm pretty sure Grok wouldn't wear black or white t-shirts or a black or white loin cloth now i come to think about it.
    As we take our dietry commitment back thousands of years i can't help thinking that the t-shirts should reflect this, i'm thinking nice shades of green or earthy tones of brown like the t-shirts they sell in Sedona that are representative of the red rocks there.
    I'm pretty sure t-shirts coloured in natural earth tones are far more fitting to our pursuit of a primal lifestyle than the modern day processed colours that are available.
    These natural colours conjour up a feeling of harmony with mother nature and the planet.
    Maybe it's just me,,,???

Goldsmith is offline Senior Member
    I like this
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Those are cool Goldsmith, nice find!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Orannhawk is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Awesome shirt !
    Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.