Thread: New PB person, Day one Aug. 1,2011 page

Gut Chex is offline Junior Member

New PB person, Day one Aug. 1,2011

Shop Now
    Hi Guys & Gals,
    I'm embarking on a new journey here, hence my avatar. I, like a good majority of you I'm sure have tried different approaches to nutrition and dieting. I just read Mark's book and It totally made sense. I am 52 years old male and currently weigh 328 lbs. I have lost considerable weight before only to regain it all back (quite of few times).
    So with that being said I look forward to becoming a part of the Paleo community and hoping to see the results that you have shared on this forum.
    I do have a couple questions if someone can direct me on how to search for certain individuals. I live in Reno,NV and would like to find another person or persons who would be interested in purchasing a local grass fed cow.

WinkBlu is offline Member
    Welcome to PB and the forums! You will find a wealth of information and helpful groks here You can use the search feature (top right of the screen) to help you locate peeps in Reno. Wish I was closer, I'd take you up on that offer!
    "As if you could kill time without injuring eternity"

Primal Journal *WinkBlu*

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Welcome and good luck on your primal journey. If you've poked around the forum, you've probably noticed that many of us have found this to be a life changing experience.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.