terry is offline Junior Member

Hello World...or at least MDA forums!

Primal Fuel
    Your location: West TN

Age (If you want): 43

Do you consume dairy: yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: Coffee

Favorite exercise: Anything but running

Found Mark's book as a reference in a physician buddy's blog post about P90. Recognized his name and face from my experience with P90x. Followed links, read some stuff on MDA and found I liked the information (although the schtick about "grok" is a bit over done as there's no evidence anywhere in the scientific community for species-hopping evolution, only intra-species adaptation. We didn't come from rocks, primordial anything, and, certainly not apes. Incidentally, if that was true, why are there still apes?).

I've not read any traditional books by Mark, although I've downloaded and begun reading his ebook PBF. I agree with everything I've read so far and am looking forward to learning and assimilating these things into my walk here on the planet.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hi Terry. Welcome!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.