Thread: Old VS New me page

nuraan is offline Senior Member

Old VS New me

Last year this time i was 18kg heavier and couldnt do 5 minutes on the elliptical without feeling like i would die - I lost weight with a low carb, no sugar, low dairy diet and felt much better - a month ago i went primal and my fitness has reached a whole new level. I move slowly on the elliptical and bike for ages - After my sprint sessions i feel like i can do even more - lifting heavy things are also so much easier - its really amazing to be able to do things when previously i felt my body was letting me down. Even though i was hoping to lose my last 6 kgs, for this past month my weight has not changed but i have lost cm's and i feel leaner. I love exercise () and my new lifestyle.

jfreaksho is offline Senior Member
    That's awesome!

thanks

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations Nuraan! I bet you look great too! 18kg is amazing stuff. You probably stayed the same weight as you replaced fat with muscle!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

Thanks, thats what i'm hoping LOL

doorgemes is offline Junior Member

The Official Planking Site | i-Planking.com

<a href="http://i-planking.com/" title="How To Plank">The Official Planking Site| i-Planking.com</a>
    <a href="http://i-planking.com/how-to-plank/" title="How To Plank">How To Plank</a>
    The lying down game (also known as planking, or face downs) is an activity, popular in ”Asia” and Australia, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. The location should also be as public as possible, and as many people as possible should be involved.

<a href="http://i-planking.com/" title="How To Plank">The Official Planking Site| i-Planking.com</a>
    <br>

Rhyno is offline Member
    ^ Spam

emilix123 is offline Junior Member
    Grat Nuraan! Congratulations for your results!

FairyRae is offline Senior Member
    Woo hoo!!
    My Before/After Pics
    Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

aoifeee is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Congrats on sticking to it and getting results.