Thread: Anyone have a Paleo recipe for coconut chilli sauce? page

Bushrat is offline Senior Member

Anyone have a Paleo recipe for coconut chilli sauce?

Shop Now
    Hi, I ate a Hogsbreath steak with coconut chilli sauce the other night and it was awesome (the sauce, not so much the grain fed steak). The sauce has a 7/10 rating for hotness and its the first time I have enjoyed eating coconut. So, does anyone have a paleo recipe for coconut chili sauce, or can someone think one up?
    A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    What do you Aussies consider chilli sauce? To me, coconut chilli sauce sounds like something Thai.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

olebaldie is offline Junior Member
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    I would experiment. Apparently Byron Bay Fiery Coconut Chilli Sauce has been well received.

Ingredients: sugar, coconut (27%), cider vinegar, water, fish sauce (water, anchovy, salt, sugar), cayenne chilli (3%), thickener (1422), curry powder (2%), ginger (2%), garlic, coriander, salt.

Replace the sugar with something else like stevia if you like. Play around.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

pjgh is offline Senior Member
    Look up Mossaman Curry.