Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cancer is a... fungus? page

chowza is offline Member

Primal Fuel

I just read this one, from Mercola. If there's anything to it, then... whoa. Watch the embedded video--it's long, but worth the time.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...aspx?source=nl

Check out my blog here.

SeanBissell is offline Junior Member

Mercola's internet marketing squeeze page from hell has always frustrated the heck out of me.

It's a wonder he makes so much $$$.

But I can't even see the video cause I need to opt in to see it, and then when I do I get sent to another page on the site to try and squeeze some mulah out of my wallet.

My wife says "Bahh!"

I agree.

Bahh! With an extra H!

-Sean

P.S. You must enter your name and email to read this post.

arthurb999 is offline Senior Member

Our diet is like an anit-candida diet.

I had issues with that when I started the diet... got a breakout of ringworm and athletes foot. It was wierd. It passed and I assumed it was the candida die off symptoms.

I knew a guy (friends grandfather) with pancreotic cancer and gave him like 6 months to live. He changed to an alkyline diet rich in veggies and a bunch of what I considered weird stuff... (was young at the time so didn't really pay attention) but the guy lived another 10 years.

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member

Sugar is cancer's favorite food (candida's too). There's a book called "Beating Cancer with Nutrition" -- the writing is terrible, but the message appears well-supported. Basically, the idea is that cancers can often be starved into remission by nutritional modification. The resulting diet? Pretty primal.

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member

Arthur I know it's not but the guy you just spoke about reminded me of Dr. Donald Kelly, who practically cured his pancreatic cancer with a change of diet, one of the founders of metabolic typing.

Cancer is not an end all be all, people just have to read and discover that it can be beaten.

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

chowza is offline Member

I'd heard for a long time that cancer thrives in an acid environment, so to speak--without understanding what that meant/implied. His hypothesis certainly does make sense...

Check out my blog here.

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

I think Mercola is starting to lose it

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

I didn't want to enter my email address either so I just made up a fake one (no actual account, just welkrejk@hotmail.com or something)

Interesting idea.. and if I ever end up with cancer I'd be way willing to try the baking soda thing BEFORE subjecting myself to chemo or radiation "therapies." I mean, if it can't hurt...

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

FairyRae2 Guest

My comp sucks and I can't watch the video. Would you mind sharing what the baking soda thing is? I'm just interested!

egmutza Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    [quote]

I think Mercola is starting to lose it</blockquote>

When did the guy ever have an "it" to lose? I take just about everything he says with a couple tons of salt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast