Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry, nothing primal, but I'm just compelled to post this page

periquin is offline Senior Member

Sorry, nothing primal, but I'm just compelled to post this

Shop Now
    Blondes have long been oppressed, and even derided as airheads,which is obviously the opposite of the truth. But now virulent anti-blondism is baying at the moon because the neocon terrorist in Norway is blonde, and he is constantly described that way, as if that were his key characteristic. Other, far more interesting items are downplayed. He is sometimes called anti-Muslim, but never ardently pro-Israel. Though he delights in being a Freemason, and wore his full UN-blue regalia on Facebook, he is never described that way either. In fact, the telltale apron is now cropped out of the Masonic photo, if the photo is used at all. But the European and US media delight in calling him blonde, blonde, blonde, and sometimes blue-eyed, as well, though such identifying details are usually banned from news stories as politically incorrect. But anti-blondism is the essence of political correctness. Clearly, we need a Blonde Anti-Defamation League.

Now, I am not nor have ever been blond. I once had black hair and green eyes. Now have gray hair--almost white--and green eyes. Wait, I'm so old I forget sometimes. Is it green hair and gray eyes.

‪Nat king cole, Nature Boy‬‏ - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDS_nqHaUvc&NR=1

Movie: The Boy With Green Hair. Not about me.
    Last edited by periquin; 07-31-2011 at 01:16 AM.
    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Winterbike is offline Senior Member
    Enough of this crazy talk!

I'm blond because I'm closer to being divine than all the other mud-colored eyes and hair people here. They were made to crawl in the dirt, we were made for higher, purer purposes, like starring in big-budget movies and looking good riding on a horse with wind in our hair. Being blond and green-eyed (hello ladies) has helped me score chicks before, and it's more than I ever asked.

If you're lucky enough to (like me) also have a beard that's red like the fires of Hell, it means you have both the powers of Satan (red beard) and Angels (blond hair), which pretty much makes you a superhero, like Blade.
    Last edited by Winterbike; 07-31-2011 at 06:55 AM.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    He's a male, so it's blond. If they are writing blonde they are being sexist.
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

mamagault is offline Member
    Shh!!! Don't let my family know. They just think it's an ornery streak, and not attributing it to my being blonde. My dark eyes are just a cover-up to trick the masses, but it's worked so far!

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbike View Post
    Enough of this crazy talk!

I'm blond because I'm closer to being divine than all the other mud-colored eyes and hair people here. They were made to crawl in the dirt, we were made for higher, purer purposes, like starring in big-budget movies and looking good riding on a horse with wind in our hair. Being blond and green-eyed (hello ladies) has helped me score chicks before, and it's more than I ever asked.

If you're lucky enough to (like me) also have a beard that's red like the fires of Hell, it means you have both the powers of Satan (red beard) and Angels (blond hair), which pretty much makes you a superhero, like Blade.
    Love this!
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Apparently he had plastic surgery (in America, natch) to "look more Aryan".

*sigh*

How about we erase all pictures of him and let the DEED be judged.

As I walked barefoot on the moors earlier, I did wonder how my lily-white ancestors managed not to be eaten, given a distinct lack of camouflage..... (and don't say snow. I go *blue* in the snow )

Lukys is offline Member
    Teamwork and tool use, NorthernMonkeyGirl. We didn't really have to hide, because we could take on things when we worked in groups with our clubs and hammers and such.
    By the way, whereabouts are you from? I noticed your name and location; I'm from Lancashire myself.

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member
    Oooooo, Yorkshire native here! Though currently living on the wrong side of the Pennines and shortly moving *whispers* south of Watford Gap :O

Lukys is offline Member
    Treachery!
    I do hope you manage to keep a scrap of your soul alive down there :P

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
    Apparently he had plastic surgery (in America, natch) to "look more Aryan".

*sigh*

How about we erase all pictures of him and let the DEED be judged.

As I walked barefoot on the moors earlier, I did wonder how my lily-white ancestors managed not to be eaten, given a distinct lack of camouflage..... (and don't say snow. I go *blue* in the snow )
    Because it's a recent adaptation from 6-11k years ago?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast