Hey everyone!
I stumbled upon this site yesterday when researching Paleo/Primal diet/living and have learned a ton so far thanks to the wonderfully informed and helpful blogs and forums here. Thank you so much for the information!

My wife and I are currently following the HCG protocol for the past 35 days (right or wrong haha). Since 22 June, 2011, the date of my highest weight and the revelation that I desperately needed to make a change in my life, I have lost 45.6 pounds and surpassed my first milestone towards my ultimate loss of 163 lbs.

At the end of phase 3 of this protocol, August 27th, we had planned on waiting the 3 additional weeks in the final phase of the protocol and were debating whether or not to undergo a second round of protocol. It is hard to argue the fact that I have lost over 45lbs in a little over a month.

Now however I am researching Paleo/Primal as an alternative to HCG and looking to this lifestyle change for us. My wife and I have three kids (5, 8, 15) that are extremely healthy and we will have them on the Paleo/Primal lifestyle with us pending our research and commitment to the lifestyle.

Sorry for the long background there... haha. so.... Hi!!