Thread: Mark Sisson needs to go to Comic-Con page

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

Mark Sisson needs to go to Comic-Con

Primal Fuel
    Wah, Val Kilmer is fat. I've seen photos of him in the past year, but I didn't know if they were old or photoshopped or what, but here he is at the San Diego Comic-Con last weekend:
    Comic-Con 2011: A chat with ... Val Kilmer - Pop Candy - USATODAY.com
    He used to be such a hottie!
    Google "San Diego Comic-Con" and you'll see quite a few other people who aren't exactly in great shape.

I've got an idea. Mark Sisson needs to go to the Comic-Con next year as a new super-hero: Primal Man. Wearing a loin-cloth and cape, saving humanity by slapping people in their faces with hunks of meat.

Captain Archer is offline Senior Member
    It’s likely that he has made enough money in his career to never work again. Of course if he starts to eat through his cash that could make things difficult. Fatty foods aren’t cheap after all.”
    Val Kilmer resolves to eat his way through 2010 / Scrape TV - The World on your side
    LOL say what? fatty foods are pleasantly cheap here compared to carbohydrate enriched foods.

TraceurX is offline Member
    As a total nerd dedicated to becomeing stronger, faster, and ore ripped I think fitness people at Comic-con would be awesome. Like batman issueing push up challenges or something

Nion is offline Senior Member
    He should just turn up shirtless and flex at people.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Agreed. An entire Primal contingent would be awesome!
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmamma View Post
    Wah, Val Kilmer is fat. I've seen photos of him in the past year, but I didn't know if they were old or photoshopped or what, but here he is at the San Diego Comic-Con last weekend:
    Comic-Con 2011: A chat with ... Val Kilmer - Pop Candy - USATODAY.com
    He used to be such a hottie!
    Google "San Diego Comic-Con" and you'll see quite a few other people who aren't exactly in great shape.

I've got an idea. Mark Sisson needs to go to the Comic-Con next year as a new super-hero: Primal Man. Wearing a loin-cloth and cape, saving humanity by slapping people in their faces with hunks of meat.
    Hehe. I love it.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Archer View Post
    It’s likely that he has made enough money in his career to never work again. Of course if he starts to eat through his cash that could make things difficult. Fatty foods aren’t cheap after all.”
    Val Kilmer resolves to eat his way through 2010 / Scrape TV - The World on your side
    LOL say what? fatty foods are pleasantly cheap here compared to carbohydrate enriched foods.
    Check out this quote from that article: “I made a New Year’s resolution well before the year was coming to a close. I resolved to continue on the path that I have been on in recent years and to hit it home even further. It’s become ever more clear to me in recent years that this is my one true destiny and that I have to embrace it in order to truly enjoy life,” said Kilmer in an exclusive interview. “I figure there’s no sense fighting what you are. I’ve done that before and it only ever resulted in heartache and frustration and that is something that at my age I’m simply not willing to tolerate any more. My resolution for the New Year is to eat as much as I possibly can without getting sick and I am going to stick to that no matter the obstacles.”

How sad to think it's your "destiny" to be fat!