Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ladies... How do you lose the thighs?!? page

croí is offline Senior Member

Question Ladies... How do you lose the thighs?!?

Shop Now
    I've gotten the eating portion of Primal pretty set. Maybe 1 cheat meal every few weeks. Now I'm starting to work on the exercise portion!

I walk 1.2 miles a day, 2x a day while at work. And for those in the mid-west, you know how hot it is in the mid-day sun! I don't mind this at all, cause I know I'm sweating off the pounds!
    I have also been doing some Primal blueprint fitness at home about once or twice a week.

My arms are perfect with a nice cut. My calfs also have a good looking cut. My stomach is getting slimer by the day.... But those dag on thighs will not move! I know I have some muscle under the thighs, when I was in high school I was a catcher and always squatting. However, even in high school, my thighs were pretty muscular with a layer of fat over them!!!

So how do I slim down my thighs without adding bulk?!?!

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    It's just fat. I store my last bits on my stomach and yours is on your thighs. It's all genetics.

IF has helped me to learn to eat less and less often and you can see my nice abs now--getting more visible daily!

Abu Reena is offline Senior Member
    Open up the package, keep the breasts, wings and legs, and throw away the rest.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, it's genetics. Where you gained weight last and hold the most will go first. For me it's my thighs/hips area. My belly hasn't budged :P
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

AuH2Ogirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Reena View Post
    Open up the package, keep the breasts, wings and legs, and throw away the rest.
    lulz

Agree with others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    It's just fat. I store my last bits on my stomach and yours is on your thighs. It's all genetics.

IF has helped me to learn to eat less and less often and you can see my nice abs now--getting more visible daily!
    I have followed your lead, and started to IF with a 6-4 hour eating window... depending on the day. I have noticed signifigant loss in my abs, but the legs aren't moving.

Quote Originally Posted by abu reena View Post
    open up the package, keep the breasts, wings and legs, and throw away the rest.
    hahahaha!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    i'm in the same place with my thighs, i'm assuming it's just a matter of fat loss.

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Yep, same here. I went as close to anorexia as I ever was trying to lose upper outer thigh overhang (~ 116 lbs at my 5' 6 and 1/2"). Then i smartened up when I saw emanciated upper body and massive thighs and started to get dizzy getting off the couch. What I am doing now is trying to build up muscule so my upper body and my thunderous thighs do not look like they belong on 2 different women. The most infuriating thing is that the muscule that grows the fastest on me is the quad too (this spring for the first time ever I felt a pant too tight abovethe knee over the quad). I am doing IF, and heavy lifting. Eventually, one of 2 things happen. My quads become so big that fat pouch stop being so pronounced. Or fat will get dislodged. Or I will get so fed up with it that I go for a surgery. Unfortunatelt thigh fat is more difficult to move than the belly fat.

So, I try to IF, eat primal, lift weights, go to steam room, do my HIIT and I try to remember what my husband told me when I complained that I have bigger thighs that make me look heavier than the girls that carry on different parts of their body in the same BF% category. He told me: "You saying as if it were a bad thing." And he gave my thighs a lustfull look.

jmday is offline Senior Member
    California Native living in land locked Kansas
    Remember that women also tend to loose weight from the extrametites to the center. Legs are a classic example. your calfs will start to tone. then just above the knee will look hot. but higher will take time.

That is where I am right now. I have really good lookin parts and those I wish i know a great plastic surgeon.

I have been doing weights and more sculpting routines. it is helping!!!

keep it up. you'll get there
    Julia
    Starting Weight 235 - Dec 1, 2010
    Started Primal Mid January 2011
    Current Weight 183
    Goal 160

Get Outside Already!

http://moderndayfitandfood.wordpress.com/
    http://moderndaydesigns.wordpress.com/

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast