Your location: Australia
Age (If you want): 33
How Primal are you: I have been eating hardcore paleo for longer than there has been a MDA. I just cruise by to look for good info...
I do not eat:
• Grains (wheat/rice/oats etc)
• Dairy (milk/yogurt/butter/cheese etc)
• Refined foods (salt/sugars etc )
• Nightshades (peppers/tomato/eggplant)
• Tubers (potato/arrowroot etc)
• Legumes (soy/beans/peas)
• Modernly palatable (cashews/olives etc)
Do you consume dairy: No. None. Not even butter (Yes butter is dairy too)
Do you drink coffee or tea: I will drink coffee (it's a seed so BACK OFF!)
Motivator for switching to Primal: I started paleo eating as it made sense for good health.
Favorite exercise: Lugging my sandbag or swinging a sledgehammer
Favorite Primal food: Pork belly on the BBQ (followed closely by grass-fed steak on the BBQ)
Best part about being Primal: Being healthier, having more energy, building muscle, not getting sick...
Worst part about being Primal: Talking to the muggles about food - "What do you mean wheat is bad???"
The "Seven Deadly Sins"
• Grains (wheat/rice/oats etc) . . . . . • Dairy (milk/yogurt/butter/cheese etc) . . . . .• Nightshades (peppers/tomato/eggplant etc)
• Tubers (potato/arrowroot etc) . . . • Modernly palatable (cashews/olives etc) . . . • Refined foods (salt/sugars etc )
• Legumes (soy/beans/peas etc)