Page 602 of 638 FirstFirst ... 102502552592600601602603604612 ... LastLast
Results 6,011 to 6,020 of 6378

Thread: Obligatory forum Introduce yourself thread page 602

AdamCanDo is offline Junior Member
    The Questions:

Your location:Massachusetts

Age (If you want):27

How Primal are you:Very, when I do it.

Do you consume dairy:Calcium in a tablet to help digest my vitamin D is as close as I come.

Do you drink coffee or tea:No, Tea once or twice a year if im sick. Cant take caffine.

Motivator for switching to Primal:I did it once before and the weight just fell off. my skin and eyes were clear. my mind was clear. the benefits were CLEAR! i should say i "stuck" with it once before. im giving it another go.

I'm all or nothing with anything I do. If I diet its easier to go 100% then just cutting back.

Favorite exercise:For Cardio- eliptical 35 minutes. Weight lifting- shoulders.

Favorite Primal food:chicken

Best part about being Primal:Feeling great and accomplished

Worst part about being Primal:Going out to eat

mr_jaime is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Mexico City

Age (If you want): 21

How Primal are you: No grains, just a little fruit, and lots of walks during the day, intermittent fasting, and since I'm recovering from my two arms fracture (olecranon and radius) can't lift heavy things for a while.

Do you consume dairy: Yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: no coffee, just tea without dairy and sugar.

Motivator for switching to Primal: health benefits, I want to look good naked, live longer

Favorite exercise: Squats

Favorite Primal food: Avocado.

Best part about being Primal: bacon, meat and fatty food, avocado.

Worst part about being Primal: when I try to explain why I do not eat carbs, skip meals, use a lot of fat, it sounds like I'm speaking another language.

Sent from my iPad using Marks Daily Apple Forum

Dimi is offline Junior Member
    Hi I'm new. Last year I lost 40 pounds on Medifast and have gained 10 back
    I have been looking at the forum and I receive marks blog updates. I actually like all of the food allowed! I also like to cook too. I think I can substitute for bread some way..I make the cauliflower pizza crusts and my hubby likes them too. I am just confused about exactly what and how much to keep track of on this plan??

visor is offline Junior Member
    Your location: New South Wales, Australia

Age (If you want): 22

How Primal are you: Not very primal at all.

Do you consume dairy: Yes but I want to stop

Do you drink coffee or tea: no coffee, just tea without dairy and sugar.

Motivator for switching to Primal: mental health first and foremost. Then build muscle and gain weight.

Favorite exercise: Running

Favorite Primal food: Avocado.

Best part about being Primal: I don't know. The success stories.

Worst part about being Primal: Declining free non-primal food

savvytff is offline Junior Member
    Hi everyone. Today is my first day of going primal.
    Im going to try the 21 day challenge and see how I feel. I already know where my problems will be as I love rice and potatoes and pasta. Also my family does not want to join me right now so there will be some temptations in the house. I am 44 and not what most call sedentary although I could move more than I do. I learned how to garden from my grandfather so there are always fresh veggies around. And I also know and eat many of the wild edibles in the area such as pokeweed.

Mineyna is offline Junior Member
    Good to meet you all!

Primal since: March 2014

Dairy: A little

Coffee: A little more

Exercise: A couple of GRIT classes each week

Favourite food: Coconut oil and butter - I put these in and on everything!

What I miss: Nothing! There's no food that tastes better than how good I feel

aliyani is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys! My name is Aliya

Your location: I live in the United States.

Age (If you want): I am 19 years old.

How Primal are you: 90% (college makes it difficult occasionally).

Do you consume dairy: Yes - I never had any averse reactions to it.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Already get those headaches if I don't get a daily dose of caffeine in

Motivator for switching to Primal: Vanity.

Favorite exercise: Punching bag.

Favorite Primal food: Pork sausage, steak.

Best part about being Primal: I am never hungry! I also sleep better and focus more.

Worst part about being Primal: Hard to find primal food all the time in college.

Aviendha is offline Junior Member
    Hey everyone! I'm new here, and I see you do these QaA thing. So, I guess it's my turn

Your location: I live the city of Belgrade, Serbia. Please, it's not Siberia, Russia It's... or it will be... one day... a part of Western Europe. I guess you can say it's close to Slovakia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Macedonia. Maybe that rings a bell

Age (If you want): I am 22 years old.

How Primal are you: I'm not sure i can really answer this one... I've started only today (after a whole night reading and researching here on MDA). But I think it will be a bit problematic for me, cause my family isn't really into this Let's Get Primal thing But this time, I've decided, I have to do something... One of the reasons I decided to join the Forum, though I didn't want to, at first...

Do you consume dairy: Yes, but rarely, actually...

Do you drink coffee or tea: I like Nescafe, but I rarely drink it. Only when I've got a LOT to study for exams and I have to stay focused through 6-7 hours of studying. So, once in a while, I guess.

Motivator for switching to Primal: Vanity. <<< Same here xD At first I was a bit ashamed of that, but now... damnit, I wanna look hot I don't wanna feel bad about it! And I'm supposed to be some kind of athlete here (Irish dancing is more of a sport rather than a dance, really), and yet, I have backache, I could use more energy during the day and I want my muscles to be visible!

Favorite exercise: Squats and Planks ^^ I started doing them regularly on my Irish dancing trainings, so doing them won't be that tough for me, I hope.

Favorite Primal food: Meat and veggies

Best part about being Primal: Since I've only started today... Well, if I can put it that way, I feel different than other people now. As if I know some big secret they don't. And the other best thing is that, this time, I'm more determined. I like this feeling of motivation. I usually have problem with it -.- It doesn't last long -.-

Worst part about being Primal: Waiting for results. Cause I want it all now, this instant.I have to learn to be patient. Hahahah maybe that will be another good part about being Primal

zendognine is offline Junior Member
    Sine I'm new here, I decided to start at the most obvious place and complete the 'obligatory forum introduce yourself' section. With the hundreds (thousands?) of people on here I guess I will just be another name on the long list but hopefully I might make a few friends to help me have a better change of success!

My location is Manchester, England.

My age is 34 (35 in August - not sure how that happened!)

How primal are you? Well, not very actually. I've been trying to do a low carb, high fat diet and had some success with that (though 6 weeks in I am struggling to keep on track right now!). I've been reading 'The Primal Blueprint', which I came across while reading more about the LCHF diet and so have been interested to find out more, which led me here!

Do you consume dairy? Yes, I do. But I generally (when on plan with LCHF) only have cream, butter and total Greek yogurt. No other dairy.

Do you drink tea or coffee? I have a coffee with cream for breakfast most, if not all mornings. I rarely drink tea. I do sometimes have herbal tea. But only every so often. I drink lots of water through the day so I don't usually have anything else. And as a treat I sometimes have chocolate coconut milk.

Motivator for switching to Primal: I'm 34 and have been overweight or obese since I was about 7 years old. I'm tired of feeling tired. I'm sick of getting out of breath walking up stairs (I have asthma) and I'm sick of my awful skin (I have eczema quite bad on my arms, hands and now my face and neck). I'd like to be a mum in the next few years and want to be healthy and happy and to be a good role model for my children. I have a boyfriend (who I hope will one day in the not too distant future will become my husband) who is a triathlete and ironman and would like to be able to keep up with him a bit more, like being able to go for bike rides etc. And I want him to have a beautiful,healthy girlfriend who he might want to make his beautiful, healthy wife! And more than anything I want to wake up feeling full of energy and vitality and health. I don't want to be thin, i just want to be healthy.

Favourite exercise: I live circuit training and resistance training (but can't really do either right now as my fitness levels and asthma etc are really holding me back). I actually lost 5 stone (70lb) and complete a sprint triathlon 18 months ago, but have out the weight back on and my fitness levels are worse than ever. But I used to love the circuits and body pump classes when I was doing well.

That's me in a little eggshell

busydog is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Your location: North Georgia

Age (If you want): 45 and frankly, kind of proud of it

How Primal are you: Very. Paleo-esque for several years before doing a whole 30 in feb of 2014. Successfully completed the whole 30 and am mostly sticking to it since then. Only added back some beans for RS and a little bit of cream in my morning tea.

Do you consume dairy: Not really. Just a little cream in my tea.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes. Better than the diet cokes I was drinking!

Motivator for switching to Primal: To support husband as he tried to use improved diet to get off auto-immune drugs (and has been since christmas Yay!) But am sticking to it because I feel SOO much better when eating clean. I have a very busy (physically and mentally) lifestyle and eating clean is the only way I have found to be able to get everything done in a day that I want. Plus it helps me weigh what I did in high school, even though I'm 45.

Favorite exercise: Taking a walk through my pastures to count my cows. Pilates.

Favorite Primal food: Grassfed filet. Truly happy meat!

Best part about being Primal: Eating awesome food especially the fat from grassfed beef.

Worst part about being Primal: Not sure there is a worst part. I used to think it was all the cooking, but now I enjoy it. Maybe the worst part is doing cook ups on sunday and having to run the dish washer several times that day. But on the other hand, we have plenty of awesome food to eat the rest of the week!