Page 517 of 600 FirstFirst ... 17417467507515516517518519527567 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 5999

Thread: Obligatory forum Introduce yourself thread page 517

Karapn is offline Member
    Shop Now
    Hello BrownEyesJo-

I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Good luck on your journey!

Kara

PS - I have only read Mark's Primal Blueprint, but it totally resonated with me. I've only been at this for a little over a week and I feel good. I already feel fine not eating by a certain time and my quality of sleep has improved. As to your favorite primal food - you made me so hungry. Can I get your recipe for the Bolognaise...please? And do you use the peeler on zucchini to create a pasta-ish look to your veggies? Okay...I'm going to confess that at 45 I still don't know how many pounds are in one stone. And as to hula hooping...what a fantastic idea. I'm going to go get some for me and my daughter so we can hula while we watch tv instead of sitting ... I don't know why I didn't think of that very fun exercise play.

Buddyslim.com weight loss blog<noscript>buddytslim</noscript>

Karapn is offline Member
    Hello Lspoor -

I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - Scotland... you probably don't care as much as me lol, but I have always wanted to visit Scotland. Not even sure why that is, but I do. So, does PhD student mean your working on your Masters, is that correct? What is the subject you are specializing in?

Karapn is offline Member
    Hello Sanfermin - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I love my morning smoothie, too

Karapn is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana.O View Post
    Hey guys! My name is Dana, and I'm just starting out. I would love to make some new friends here. I would also like some advice on starting out. Any advice diet and exercise wise would be greatly appreciated!
    Hello Dana - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

PS - At this point I shouldn't give advice but I can always use another friend. Send me a request, if you'd like.

Karapn is offline Member
    Hello narrowminded

I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person (though I didn't realize how many people there were when I started) who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I haven't found a worst part either, at this point.

Karapn is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
    Hello, new to the site and new to taking Primal seriously. Old, diabetic, multiple other medical issues, and a plan to reverse some of the idiocy I have visited on myself over the years. Now, on with the reading!
    Hello kyteflyer (Is that your hobby?)

I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - How old is old? I'm 45 and I want to feel 25 I have always believed that we can heal our own bodies to a certain extent which is why after reading Primal Blueprint I jumped in head first.

Karapn is offline Member
    Hello paleoqueen - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - Salmon is one of my favorite foods, too.

Karapn is offline Member
    Hello doc primal I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I lived in Queens & worked in Manhattan while going to school - used to rent a car and visit Long Island. I know exactly what fantastic food is in your face. I would hope that I would be as strong as you.

Karapn is offline Member
    Hello UKChris I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I have to admit that I thought of good old Robin. And thank you for the morning chuckle (it's morning for me). The loin-cloth ... got to love humor.

Karapn is offline Member
    Greetings heatherp - I joined in May, as well. I realized that to all of us who posted here and didn't post our own post that none of us got a welcome. And welcomes are always nice to have. You personally may have gotten a welcome since you've posted more, but just in case. I'm going to post this general message to each person who replied to this post in May, but I read your post and I offer you a warm welcome. I am really enjoying eating Primal and it's only been a little over a week for me... And if you haven't figured it out yet...put your picture in the avatar section and your picture will show next to your name on posts.

Kara

PS - I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mum, but what a healthy way to help you deal with it a little better. Touch rugby...really?