Page 372 of 630 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 6300

Thread: Obligatory forum Introduce yourself thread page 372

desertdutchman is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Your location: Tucson, Arizona, USA

Age (If you want): 60

How Primal are you:
    Just discovered the Primal website. Have been following a carb-restricted diet for one year.

Do you consume dairy: Yes

Do you drink coffee or tea:
    two cups of black coffee in the morning.

Motivator for switching to Primal:
    Doing Atkins for one year, lost 25 pounds, but stuck there. Want to lose at least 15 pounds more. I found that if I eat more than 50 grams of carbs in a day I start gaining weight.

Favorite exercise:
    Walking

Favorite Primal food: Pork chops

Best part about being Primal: Eating a controlled-carb diet for a year has increased my energy level. I always used to crash in mind-morning and mid-afternoon. That doesn't happen any more.

Worst part about being Primal: No real downside.

bg3
    bg3 is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Kentucky

Age (If you want): 32

How Primal are you: Trying to be 80%.

Do you consume dairy: Yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: Tea sometimes

Motivator for switching to Primal: I always feel fat! Just want to feel healthy and GREAT!

Favorite exercise: Walks with jogging spurts

Favorite Primal food: Guacamole

Best part about being Primal: Bacon and eggs for breakfast

Worst part about being Primal: No sweets!

wa1ter is offline Junior Member
    Hi,

As I'm new here I thought it would be nice to introduce myself even though I'll probably (at least at first) spend most of my time lurking

So here goes...

Your location: the Netherlands

Age (If you want): 41

How Primal are you: newly primal. Starting today actually

Do you consume dairy: yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: yes

Motivator for switching to Primal: weight loss

Favorite exercise: kitesurfing/salsa dancing. I sometimes play with weights but I haven't learned to really like them yet.

Favorite Primal food: Same as my favourite all time food, steak

Best part about being Primal: Will let you know as soon as I find out

Worst part about being Primal: See above

linchdaniel is offline Junior Member
    Hi all,

I am new here, and I am very happy to be joined with you..................

MoBee is offline Junior Member
    The Questions:

Your location:
    Midwest, USA

Age (If you want):

How Primal are you:
    98%

Do you consume dairy:
    At doctors orders to increase calcium intake per day.

Do you drink coffee or tea:
    Coffee

Motivator for switching to Primal:
    Too feel better and too loose weight.

Favorite exercise:
    My treadmill.

Favorite Primal food:
    Beef or depending on the time of the year, Elk.

Best part about being Primal:
    I do feel better then when I was eating the "junk foods".

Worst part about being Primal:
    Missing sugar.

Meesh is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Midwest USA

Age (If you want): 44

How Primal are you: I'm an all or nothing kind of chick. I'm just beginning to learn about living Primal. When I decide to make this a go I will be all in.

Do you consume dairy: Yes, off and on.

Do you drink coffee or tea: occasionally

Motivator for switching to Primal: overweight, high blood pressure

Favorite exercise: What is this thing you call exercise?

Favorite Primal food: I love love love veggies. Also, rather fond of beef.

Best part about being Primal: I'm looking for a lifestyle that I can stick with. This seems to hold great promise. I've gone great lengths of time as a vegetarian and shorter stretches as a vegan. Now I'm learning why that didn't work for my health. I can stop feeling guilty about not being able to sustain that lifestyle now.

Worst part about being Primal: Giving up sugar and legumes will be difficult but I know the benefits will far outweigh the initial struggle.

Prof Yo-Yo Dieter is offline Junior Member
    Your location:
    California, USA
    Age (If you want): 47 yrs old in 5 days

How Primal are you: 0% - I'm considering this lifestyle plan, reading this site and trying to decide if it's for me.

Do you consume dairy:
    yes, but milk doesn't always agree with me

Do you drink coffee or tea: expresso some days but most of my caffeine comes from diet pepsi. is there any information in this plan about diet soda consumption?

Motivator for switching to Primal: the weight I lost on my last weight management plan has reappeared. I feel hopeless about dieting but don't want to give up. Thought about surgery but it scares me to death, to alter my insides to lose weight.

**Is this a food plan/lifestyle that an overweight female in pre-menopause adopt and be successful?
    My goal is to obviously lose weight but also feel healthier and happier.

Favorite exercise: walking/bike riding

Favorite Primal food: eggs! is dairy a primal food?

Best part about being Primal: not sure yet. hoping to get support on this forum... that would be a great part! :-)

Worst part about being Primal: I feel I might miss bread or sweets, but reading posts on this site tells me I won't have that craving. Praying that I don't!

fingel is offline Junior Member
    Hi everyone.

Your location: SF Bay area, California, USA

Age (If you want): 41

How Primal are you: It is hard to say, I just joined the forum today, but have been at least partially primal for the last year. I've tried to cut out all processed foods, don't eat anything with low fat or low calorie in the name. Use real butter, half and half or cream in my coffee, olive, peanut oil or lard to cook with. I have not gone full primal yet, more like pre WW2 style of eating... asking myself how my granny would do it, etc... as a result I have lost 10 lbs over a year (I know, not very dramatic... but it was sustainable weight loss)

Do you consume dairy: Yes, love really good cheese (not the Kraft single types) current favorite is Manchego and local Goat cheese.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both

Motivator for switching to Primal: After reading about it, just sort of makes sense.

Favorite exercise: None ... but don't mind walking/hiking

Favorite Primal food: Venison (done well, not well done) otherwise prime rib.

Best part about being Primal: Eating bacon.

Worst part about being Primal: I love fresh bread with butter (that's going to be hard to give up)

Merrykh is offline Junior Member
    I am SO new that I'm not even sure if I'm doing THIS part right...
    But I am so very glad to be here! I love the whole mind set behind Primal. The only thing I don't subscribe to is "evolved man" aka Grok. I believe in the Creator, the Triune God, and we are His creation. Everything regarding what to put in our bodies and how to move to develop our stamina and strength sits perfectly with me, otherwise. Very thankful for Mark and all his hard work and willingness to share this with all of us!

Your location:Gorgeous California

How Primal are you: Fairly new at Primal, though actively incorporating newly discovered information via PB, as it is the enhanced philosophy of my (sadly)late physician who diagnosed my type 2 diabetes 9 years ago. She had told me about the "cave man diet". She was ahead of her time. Thank you, Mark, that you have been found so I can LIVE like she originally had shown me.

Do you consume dairy: very little-I don't go looking for it, but it turns up once in a while!

Do you drink coffee or tea: I love coffee!--it's a vehicle for my cream n stevia...I try to use Swiss-processed organic beans.

Motivator for switching to Primal: the facts from Mark staring me in the face! He also is a lot like Suzanne Somers in how the body should work and what we should put into our bodies. I started reading her research and found Mark. They compliment each other. I have also sent her his site information in hopes she would expand her information base.

Favorite exercise: what is this "exercise" you mention?

Favorite Primal food: red meat

Best part about being Primal: my body is happier than it has ever been since just before birth!

Worst part about being Primal: knowing the truth, sharing it, and having the person go on about their business as if nothing happened.

Merrykh is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I am SO new that I'm not even sure if I'm doing THIS part right...
    But I am so very glad to be here! I love the whole mind set behind Primal. The only thing I don't subscribe to is "evolved man" aka Grok. I believe in the Creator, the Triune God, and we are His creation. Everything regarding what to put in our bodies and how to move to develop our stamina and strength sits perfectly with me, otherwise. Very thankful for Mark and all his hard work and willingness to share this with all of us!

Your location:Gorgeous California

How Primal are you: Fairly new at Primal, though actively incorporating newly discovered information via PB, as it is the enhanced philosophy of my (sadly)late physician who diagnosed my type 2 diabetes 9 years ago. She had told me about the "cave man diet". She was ahead of her time. Thank you, Mark, that you have been found so I can LIVE like she originally had shown me.

Do you consume dairy: very little-I don't go looking for it, but it turns up once in a while!

Do you drink coffee or tea: I love coffee!--it's a vehicle for my cream n stevia...I try to use Swiss-processed organic beans.

Motivator for switching to Primal: the facts from Mark staring me in the face! He also is a lot like Suzanne Somers in how the body should work and what we should put into our bodies. I started reading her research and found Mark. They compliment each other. I have also sent her his site information in hopes she would expand her information base.

Favorite exercise: what is this "exercise" you mention?

Favorite Primal food: red meat

Best part about being Primal: my body is happier than it has ever been since just before birth!

Worst part about being Primal: knowing the truth, sharing it, and having the person go on about their business as if nothing happened.