Page 359 of 621 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 6206

Thread: Obligatory forum Introduce yourself thread page 359

pinkypie is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Your location: Arnhem, the Netherlands

Age (If you want): 43

How Primal are you: considering that I still need to learn the difference between paleo and primal I can not really say. I have been on about 85% paleo for 3 months.

Do you consume dairy: organic goat's cheese, cottage cheese, yoghurt and maybe once a week about 150mls 2% milk

Do you drink coffee or tea: black coffee (espresso), herbal (mint) tea

Motivator for switching to Primal: my PT suggested I try a modified paleo diet to lose weight

Favorite exercise: i have no real favourite at the moment but I run short-ish distances, cycle and work on strength with my PT a the gym

Favorite Primal food: good organic beef or lamb

Best part about being Primal: eating extremely tasty food all the time

Worst part about being Primal: I am still trying to replace certain foods and I miss pizza and bread sometimes.

akira9999 is offline Junior Member
    Your location:

Bangladesh

How Primal are you: Hard to say!

Do you consume dairy: yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: mostly tea

Motivator for switching to Primal: My doctor

Favorite exercise: walking

Favorite Primal food: any good

Best part about being Primal: be happy forever

Worst Part about being Primal: None

rustyluttrull is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Florida

Age (If you want): 25

How Primal are you: Not even close

Do you consume dairy: Yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both; black coffee and sweet iced tea

Motivator for switching to Primal: I joined the navy 4 years ago and it is the most sedentary job I have ever had; I put on a lot of weight very quickly. I am now 240 lbs and decided that I need to make some changes. I came across this website while I was on lewrockwell.com and it just sounded like it makes sense; so I'm going to try it.

Favorite exercise: Can't say that I have a favorite, I am currently stuck in chronic cardio mode, but I am trying to change that.

Favorite Primal food: A lot of the recipes I've seen here look great, I can't wait to try them. Right now I am deployed and stuck on a ship, so my options are pretty limited, but I'm looking forward to trying some of the things I've seen here when I get home.

Best part about being Primal: I can eat a lot of meat.

Worst part about being Primal: I like bread a lot, it's going to be hard to get away from that.

TNFrogDogMom is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Tennessee

Age (If you want): >50

How Primal are you: About 95/5

Do you consume dairy: Yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes to both; one or the other morning only (12-16 oz) then water the rest of the day. Working on eliminating all artificial sweetners. 3-4 drops of liquid Splenda is current daily use.

Motivator for switching to Primal: Need to reverse borderline Diabetes II & lose 100+ lbs. Down 60 lbs so far.

Favorite exercise: Walking at this time

Favorite Primal food: Too many to name

Best part about being Primal: Better all around health

Worst part about being Primal: Nothing

Fribble is offline Junior Member
    Hi, everyone! Glad to be here... I'm finishing up my first 30 paleo days, coming from another forum which wasn't very active.

Your location: Germany

Age (If you want): 33

How Primal are you: 100%. It took about 6 months to get to 90% grain free, then I did the final push with a 30 day challenge where I cut out all grains, legumes and dairy.

Do you consume dairy: No. I went cold turkey on that over the 30 day challenge. It was surprisingly easy.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes, I drink black coffee daily, but lately I want less and less of it.

Motivator for switching to Primal: Health reasons. IBS, 20# overweight, reflux, water retention, allergies, asthma...

Favorite exercise: Hiking with the dog. We also jog once or twice a week about 7-10k each time.

Favorite Primal food: Fish. Unfortunately it's pretty expensive here.

Best part about being Primal: Feeling that there might be a way to solve all these pesky health issues.

Worst part about being Primal: Um... that unfortunately nothing has changed yet.

Andrej_ID is offline Junior Member
    Hello forum!

Your location: Slovenia

Age (If you want): 23

How Primal are you: not yet like Grok, but getting there.

Do you consume dairy: sometimes.

Do you drink coffee or tea: I don't drink coffe, but I drink tea sometimes.

Motivator for switching to Primal: I want to live a long an healthy life.

Favorite exercise: Sex.

Favorite Primal food: Macadamia nuts.

Best part about being Primal: To be healthy.

Worst part about being Primal: To cancel sweats!

EyeOfRound is offline Senior Member
    Your location: Alberta, Canada

Age (If you want): 27

How Primal are you: just starting out, food-wise! Aiming for 80%.

Do you consume dairy:Only the ice cream once or twice a month

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both

Motivator for switching to Primal: reduce my body fat - I'm not overweight, but would like to lose 3-5 lbs of pure fat, and it's easier said than done if you are already at a healthy weight and muscular. I realized I needed to do more than simply watch calories. I would also like to reduce cravings and mood swings, and improve my skin!

Favorite exercise: Anything Crossfit

Favorite Primal food: roast chicken, raw oysters

Best part about being Primal: I'm about to find out!

Worst part about being Primal: difficulty procuring quality food when pressed for time and away from home

CanTasm is offline Junior Member
    Hello everyone - 1st post here

Your location: Washington DC

Age (If you want): 36

How Primal are you: Haven't even started yet - I'm hung up on dates and plan to do a 30 day challenge starting May 1.

Do you consume dairy: Right now, yes... but I expect that will change.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Trust me, it's for your own good.

Motivator for switching to Primal: I originally scoffed at it, as I do most things that I consider "faddish" or "bandwagon-y." But my personal trainer recently suggested that he thinks I'd like it. After further research, I concluded that he was correct.

Favorite exercise: Runrunrunrunrun! And anything legs.

Favorite Primal food: I'll have to get back to you on that, but for my money NOTHING beats a good spinach salad with grilled chicken, eggs, tons of veggies, and balsamic vinegar.

Best part about being Primal: Pretty much a clean diet taken to the next level. Also, no counting calories. I've had problems linked to eating disorders in the past.

Worst part about being Primal: I'm really sick of explaining myself to people who don't give a sht about their diet and comment on everything I eat or don't eat. Also, lack of booze (which is probably a good thing for my drunk ass).

NurseGrok is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Brisbane, Australia

Age (If you want): 36

How Primal are you: about 90% I guess.... I have no grains at all, no sugar no processed foods

Do you consume dairy: raw milk to make my own kefir, greek yoghurt with chia seeds and LSA for breakfast and cream in my 1 per day coffee

Do you drink coffee or tea: 1 coffee per day (big cut back for me) herbal tea only.

Motivator for switching to Primal: gluten and sugar intolerance led me here, I have been devouring as much information as possible to find the best fit for me.

Favorite exercise: Yoga, Hiking and just starting at weights

Favorite Primal food: Steak

Best part about being Primal: the energy and zest for life, better sleep, much happier

Worst part about being Primal: Seeing so many sick people killing themselves with their choices and not being able to do anything significant to educate them

Redsnapperuk is offline Junior Member
    The Questions:

Your location: Colchester, England

Age (If you want): 41

How Primal are you: 95% (it's a little hard as I bake for friends on a weekly basis I need to taste and try what I am making to ensure of quality!!) Maybe I am a little more primal than 95%.

Do you consume dairy: yes I do and I love the stuff!

Do you drink coffee or tea: both!

Motivator for switching to Primal: husband has been following Peter Attia / Gary Taubes low carb / high fat diet and has recently started following the Primal lifestyle with the exercises etc. We want out family to be healthy and since changing our diet we have seen a huge difference with our kids, especially our son who was having health issues with his energy levels, anemia, etc. He is a completely different and happier boy!!

Favorite exercise: Squats

Favorite Primal food: Meat, vegies!

Best part about being Primal: The amount of energy that you have and the way it makes you feel!!!

Worst part about being Primal: So far I cannot think of anything.......