OlyDogo is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    The Questions:

Your location: Central East Florida

Age (If you want): 42

How Primal are you: I am ALL about it, I am just starting

Do you consume dairy: CHEESE LOOOOOOOVE me some cheese

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes, BOTH

Motivator for switching to Primal: To feel better, Gain energy and of course loose excess weight (about 60lbs) BUT honestly I just want to start feeling GOOD--- Tired of being TIRED.

Favorite exercise: Walking, running behind my hunting dogs, paddling my Kayak.

Favorite Primal food: Wild Boar, wild gator and anything I can hunt and or fish for myself.

Best part about being Primal: MEATS

Worst part about being Primal: I cannot see any yet, BUT we will see I am JUST GETTING STARTED, I think finding the right supplies will be a struggle at first as with anything new---I AM UP TO THE CHALLENGE.

sharty is offline Junior Member
    The Questions:

Your location: Chicagoland

Age (If you want): 50

How Primal are you: 90%

Do you consume dairy: very little, add a little milk for scrambled eggs, and I like goat cheese

Do you drink coffee or tea: I love tea! Coffee, once in a while

Motivator for switching to Primal: It looked like a lifestyle that made sense and easy to follow (I love meat)

Favorite exercise: boxing, just the workout, too old for the ring

Favorite Primal food: pork anything

Best part about being Primal: food that has flavor to it, happy to be able to eat butter again and I don't miss grains at all

Worst part about being Primal: trying to explain it to the CW'ers
    Don' be afraid.
    No hurry, no worry.
    Started 2/15/12, 5'07 / 168

Catyj is offline Junior Member

New and a bit lazy

Hi - I'm a new member from the UK and in answer to The Questions:

How Primal am I?: Trying to be - pretty much
    Do I consume Dairy: A little but am trying to cut it out
    Do I drink tea / coffee: Both
    Motivator for switching to primal: I came across the MDA while nvestigating anti-inflammatory diets and it made a lot of sense to me. Also I would like to lose weight (Have lost 16lbs since going primal)
    Favourite exercise: Swimming
    Favourite primal food: I like meat - much to the horror of my veggie friends
    Best part about being primal: Feeling I'm eating clean, real food
    Worst part about being primal: Sugar cravings.

I was doing really well up until Christmas but got quite badly derailled during the festive season - and I can't use the excuse of being inebriated because I don't drink alcohol. I've struggled to get back to my primal eating since but this week I'm making a real effort. I lost 21lbs but put around 5lbs back on again. I'm not really exercising either so need a bit of motivational support in that area!

I look forward to meeting some of you - all of you

Best wishes

Caty

Hopeful is offline Junior Member
    Hi everyone! I've been lurking for a month or so, and decided today was the day to introduce myself.

Your location: Indiana

Age (If you want): 39

How Primal are you: 80%

Do you consume dairy: yes, more than I should.

Do you drink coffee or tea: no

Motivator for switching to Primal: I want to be a hottie. At this point, better health is just a bonus.

Favorite exercise: I like lifting weights... I need to get back to that.

Favorite Primal food: beef tenderloin with a pat of butter on top!

Best part about being Primal: Eating real food, but not being constantly hungry and thinking about my next meal

Worst part about being Primal: a severe lack of cookies

pletcherblb is offline Junior Member

coach factory outlet

As I read, three things occurred to me.coach store online 1. First, some very smart people were being hot on the trail of getting a system of using charts in order to anticipate stocks' movements for many , many years. 2. Second, charts represented the merely visual, factual record of a stock's movement this was not filtered through a number of financial news analyst or stock trading game guru. 3. Third, and most important, it actually seemed plausible to generate reasonable assumptions, based upon certain charts, as to when a new stock was nearing it has the greatest potential. Could I have last but not least found the "holy grail" to stock profits I'm searching for? Of course, nothing is ever as simple as it seems with the outset, and quite frankly, the study of charts needed me far deeper into technical analysis than I ever had intended to go. Yet somehow the quest for any more definitive way of knowing when to obtain high-potential stocks had chose hold of me, and wouldn't let go until Pondered some hard and speedy answers. I read every publication on charting techniques Possible lay my hands with. At night, armed with my charting application,coach store online I'd download a set of stocks and stare at their charts attempting to discern what they had been telling me.

JFC1001 is offline Junior Member
    Your location: New Zealand

Age (If you want): 34

How Primal are you:
    Just started so we shall see how this develops

Do you consume dairy:
    No

Do you drink coffee or tea:
    Coffee I can't say no in the mornings.

Motivator for switching to Primal:
    I want to feel healthier and more vital.

Favourite exercise:
    Double Kettlebell Snatch

Favourite Primal food:
    Rib Eye medium rare steak.

Best part about being Primal:
    Keeping it real

Worst part about being Primal:
    Limiting the alcohol.

beyerl.m is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Washington (Yes, state.)

Age (If you want): 26

How Primal are you: 100%

Do you consume dairy: Cheese and butter.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes to both.

Motivator for switching to Primal: To finally not be tired. To lose the fat I'm carrying around. To look and feel great.

Favorite exercise: Anything related to abs and running really slowly.

Favorite Primal food: At this point, bacon.

Best part about being Primal: When I'm hungry I don't feel like I have to eat right away. I know I'll be okay waiting until I have access to or the chance to eat a good and healthy meal.

Worst part about being Primal: The disapproval from my vegan parents.. I tried to be vegan. It didn't help and I think made things worse.

Devain is offline Member
    Your location: Queens, NY
    Age (If you want): 41
    How Primal are you: Hit closer to 80% than 100% mostly, but improving.
    Do you consume dairy: Yes, Heavy Cream, Butter, Ghee. Cheese (occasionally.)
    Do you drink coffee or tea: Both.
    Fat loss, energy loss, and I'd rather give up bread than steak.

Favorite exercise:
    Re-evaluating my old exercise habits, was never big on cardio (unless forced), but did a lot of weight training at one point.
    Right now I'm partial to bodyweight exercise and hiking (time and weather permitting.)

Favorite Primal food:
    Bacon... no, Steak... Bacon wrapped steak?

Hard to decide, losing nearly 20Lbs in the first month without being hungry, tired or more irritable than my baseline, all in a way that I can incorporate into both my schedule and my lifestyle are pretty much tied.

Finding out just how much was wrong with everything I've been eating. Not because someone else tells me so, but because my body tells me so when I try it again.

Since my mid 20's I tried reduced calorie dieting, cyclic ketogenic dieting, Atkins (with both old school and 'convenience' food) and so on, even some of the eat bland chicken breast 6x a day types. I sometimes got results, but ultimately gained back my losses, plus some more for my trouble, as soon as I couldn't maintain the activity levels or dietary restrictions. I used to attribute this to age, etc, but the fact that all the changes were temporary was probably a larger factor. Nothing short of a lifestyle change will give me the permanent results I am looking for, and PB seems to fit the bill.

davecoconutty is offline Junior Member
    As with many other people I've been circling the site for awhile.
    Your location:
    Australia, Sydney
    Age (If you want):
    How Primal are you:
    Mostly, occasional grains if it is part of a meal. I figure if someoneís going to cook me something Iím grateful and will eat it.
    Do you consume dairy: yes, butter, yoghurt (A2 type, we are lucky in Oz very easy to get), cheese (fermented, blues)
    Do you drink coffee or tea:
    Tea, black
    Grains were a major part of my diet and someone mentioned to me a link between migraines and grains. So sometimes when you have something that goes on and on youíll try just about anything. So I have for 7 weeks now. Plus I need to lose weight or its type 2 diabetes here I come. Currently 102kg and 6ft.
    Favorite exercise: Love a good dawdle around the ocean cliffs of Sydney
    Favorite Primal food:
    T bone steak, parsons nose of a chicken (chook), pork belly
    Only one migraine in 7 weeks, true joy.
    Canít have chicken peri-peri pizza

Coll is offline Senior Member
    Your location: Colorado

Age (If you want): 46

How Primal are you: Beginning

Do you consume dairy: Yes, Kefir, yoghurt (plain full cream) cheese, small amounts of milk (raw)

Do you drink coffee or tea: Black tea, herbal tea

Motivator for switching to Primal: Very overweight, don't feel well, tired all the time, want to be able to play again, got young kids that need an active mommy and a healthy one that is still around when they are grown, want to be able to ride horses again etc

Favorite exercise: don't really have one at the moment. I was getting into Kettlebells but my chiropractor asked me to wait until my back is more stable etc... doing a bit of walking, starting a little cycling though the weather does not really permit much at this time of the year.

Favorite Primal food: Ribeye steaks, biltong ( raw dried meat South African style)

Best part about being Primal: Don't know yet... today is my first day attempting to go primal...

Worst part about being Primal: I have to get over my sugar/ chocolate addiction - not sure if I can do it, seem to have tried so many times and always end up back in the same old vicious cycle