Page 302 of 629 FirstFirst ... 202252292300301302303304312352402 ... LastLast
Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 6288

Thread: Obligatory forum Introduce yourself thread page 302

jkw
    jkw is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Your location: Houston, TX

Age (If you want): 45

How Primal are you: No grains or sugars. Still working in as much organic as possible

Do you consume dairy: Whole milk (organic only)

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes to both. Coconut milk creamer and a little Stevia for sweetener

Motivator for switching to Primal: Tired of being tired

Favorite exercise: Varied, love my P90X

Favorite Primal food: Meat

Best part about being Primal: feeling lean

Worst part about being Primal: I miss my pasta

mrwisley is offline Junior Member
    Name: Shawn
    How Primal am I?: Just re-started. Not rich, so a lot of sausages and on-sale meat. The LIFEstyle...that'll come, I hope.
    Do you consume dairy: cheese and cream
    Do I drink coffee or tea: mostly coffee (with heavy cream and Splenda)
    Motivator for switching to Primal: I'm fat and type-1 diabetic. Low-carb makes sense, and primal really resonates with me.
    Favorite exercise: Hiking
    Favorite Primal food: I'm pork-centric (bacon, pork cracklings, carnitas, etc.), but love ribeyes!
    Best part about being Primal: Lower blood sugars, dropping weight...all while enjoying my favorite foods
    Worst part about being Primal: I love crusty bread and crackers. =(

Ylime is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Minnesota

Age (If you want): 27

How Primal are you: Mostly, 90/10

Do you consume dairy: No

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both

Motivator for switching to Primal: Crossfit, and stomach issues which have now cleared up!

Favorite exercise: Anything crossfit (except toes to bar, I really dislike those)

Favorite Primal food: What's not to like?!

Best part about being Primal: Feeling good. I had stomach issues for sooooo long. I couldn't figure it out. I feel great now!! I want to sing it from the mountains!

Worst part about being Primal: None. Oh wait, no french fries. But that's okay. I consider how I would feel if I ate some, and it's absolutely not worth it!

chelle06 is offline Member
    Your location: Wisconsin

Age (If you want):41, I will be 42 in the spring.

How Primal are you: I just started today. I started Atkins the last day of Dec and decided Primal can work with it and Better. I need to keep it clean and Primal does that! No bars, no fake sweets. Those things make me binge!

Do you consume dairy: yes as of now. I love cream in my coffee and a little cheese

Do you drink coffee or tea: [I][ love both but am trying to limit any caffeine to early morning/I]

Motivator for switching to Primal: sick of feeling horrid and being heavy

Favorite exercise: Yoga

Favorite Primal food:steak

Best part about being Primal: I love meat!

Worst part about being Primal:People thinking I'm wierd. However who cares?

debhonor is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Franklin, MA

Age (If you want): 39

How Primal are you: 70 pages into the book and LOVING IT!!!!

Do you consume dairy: Yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: coffee

Motivator for switching to Primal: Weight loss

Favorite exercise: Walking, Zumba, and light jogging.

Favorite Primal food: Fish! Almost all fish

Best part about being Primal: Feeling great...it is a lifestyle that I wholeheartedly believe in, and I am soooo happy that I have found it!

Worst part about being Primal: Having sugar withdrawals...but I know they will soon pass!

Jamesy is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Western Australia (Yup.. another aussie)

Age (If you want): 34

How Primal are you: Very now.. thanks Mark.

Do you consume dairy: Sure do, not as frequently as before tho.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both.. however I tend to drink more tea now and only do say 1 coffee now and then.

Motivator for switching to Primal: Nothing else was working. Had limited success with the Dukan Diet but felt too restrictive, like something was missing. FAT!

Favorite exercise: Going down the beach.

Favorite Primal food: All of it.. I basically ate crap for so long that eating anything fresh and unprocessed is just awesome. If I had to pick something it would be snacking at the fridge on olives, cherry tomatos and a lil aged cheddar.

Best part about being Primal: Watching my body inexorably change. I really feel like im cheating and getting results.

Worst part about being Primal: Not enough people know about it.

MartinW is offline Junior Member
    Your location: London, UK

Age (If you want): 36

How Primal are you: Reading the Primal Blueprint, got the recipe books and also " Make it Paleo" recipe book. Gradually getting there.. but not there yet..

Do you consume dairy: At the moment, a pint of raw milk a day + Butter. All organic and grass fed.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Coffee at weekends and occasionally in the mornings during the week. Green tea, one to three pint mugs a day.

Motivator for switching to Primal: Want to be fitter, healthier and unashamed to look in the mirror and be able to say "you the man" and mean it.

Favorite exercise: Krav Maga 2hrs and Savate (French Kickboxing) 1.5hrs, also do BODYROCK.tv | Fitness Advice, Workout Videos, Health & Fitness | Bodyrock.tv occasionally and started doing "Tabatas" using "burpees". Experimenting with bodyrock and tabatas.

Favorite Primal food: Steak

Best part about being Primal: Hopefully increased health and knowing I am eating the way I was designed.

Worst part about being Primal: Think I am going to miss cakes !!

naz_AH is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Singapore

Age (If you want): 29

How Primal are you: honestly, not very. i will try my best though

Do you consume dairy: yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: if the occasion calls for it

Motivator for switching to Primal: current weight is the heaviest i've ever been, and it doesn't feel good at all. also, my sis and my sis in law are both getting married this year and i need to look awesome at their weddings

Favorite exercise: planks, push ups, lunges, squats, walks

Favorite Primal food: eggs and chicken

Best part about being Primal: knowing it's ok to have lots of eggs and meat

Worst part about being Primal: telling my mum and mum in law that no, i do not want any rice... also, a skeptical hubby

kchomas87 is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Trumbull, CT

Age (If you want): 24

How Primal are you: Moderately - I try really hard but I slip up more than I should

Do you consume dairy: Yes, a sprinkle of cheese here are there...

Do you drink coffee or tea: BOTH!

Motivator for switching to Primal: My nutritionist

Favorite exercise: Kettlebells!!

Favorite Primal food: macadamia nut dark choc. bark (i have a sugar addiction lol)

Best part about being Primal: I feel amazing, I've lost 50 lbs so far

Worst part about being Primal: i miss my carbs sometimes

Patricia is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Amity, OR

Age (If you want): 34

How Primal are you: Zero grains, zero sugar, zero processed food. A lot of all meats, good fats, dark green veggies, nuts, coconut, and berries!!

Do you consume dairy: half and half, full fat greek yogurt (twice a week)

Do you drink coffee or tea: yes, morning coffee with a splash of half & half such a nice treat!

Motivator for switching to Primal: I suffered of bloated stomach, gas, indigestion, lack of energy, and I wanted to feel great and healthy.

Favorite exercise: Cross training, love burpees and push ups! any old school workout routine incorporating sandbag, weights, exercise balls, and body weight. I follow BodyRock.tv short but intense workouts at home.

Favorite Primal food: Baked drumsticks seasoned with my own rub recipe served with stuffed mushrooms or sauteed asparagus. mmmm and of course a juice almost raw steak served with a huge green salad with red bell peppers, mushrooms, onions, a whole avocado, tomato, balsamic vinegar and olive oil. Favorite on the go snack, I toast a mix of almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut chips and then add little bit of dried fruit! when I want a dessert, I thaw blueberries or marionberries (picked during the season) and sprinkle some 100% dark chocolate shavings on them

Best part about being Primal: I love that I can eat without having to burp all the time, I am not constipated anymore and I am very regular!! I have tons of energy!

Worst part about being Primal: stop baking my own bread was the toughest part. yes, I was a huge fan of eating a huge slice of fresh baked bread with butter. oh well! I feel much better without it!