Page 285 of 620 FirstFirst ... 185235275283284285286287295335385 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 6200

Thread: Obligatory forum Introduce yourself thread page 285

Danielle5690 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Hi, I'm Danielle.

Your location: Southeast Louisiana

Age (If you want):30

How Primal are you: 70% or so. Striving for more.

Do you consume dairy: Yes. Some cheese, but mostly heavy cream and yogurt.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both, but coffee is my favorite.

Motivator for switching to Primal: Hypoglycemia, and discovering that I was nearly 20 lbs. heavier than I've ever been when I wasn't pregnant.

Favorite exercise: Sparring (martial arts)

Favorite Primal food: I have to pick just one? Bacon, butter, Greek yogurt, coconut milk, steak...

Best part about being Primal: No more crashes!

Worst part about being Primal: I miss pasta and ice cream.

pjdj57 is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Austin, Tx

Age (If you want): 54

How Primal are you: Just beginning....however, I'd say about 85%

Do you consume dairy: yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both, but minimally (cup coffee first thing, then water the rest of the day, unless, it's cold....then I will have a cup of tea)

Motivator for switching to Primal: Sick of being absolutely miserable. Being very much overweight doesn't bother me half as much as being physically miserable. Indigestion, joint aches, pains, and bloating is just too much! Since I started transitioning into the Primal world (week after Thanksgiving), I haven't had any of the above mentioned issues. Plan is to be 100% Primal by 01/01/12......it can only get better!!!

Favorite exercise: I love to dance.

Favorite Primal food: Meat, meat, meat

Best part about being Primal: I haven't even craved the carbs...I haven't had energy slumps....I actually haven't even gotten hungry! I LOVE IT!!! Now, I just have to go the rest of the way....meaning....getting the exercise part going daily!!

Worst part about being Primal: So far....getting the exercise to fit into my life. My husband's limited to what activities he can physically do....and since we do everything together....I have to get over not feeling guilty for leaving him behind while I go exercise (AND QUIT using him as an excuse to not go). He doesn't mind at all....it's all me. But I'm getting there. It's hard after 32 yrs of doing everything together.....I CAN and I WILL!

Aspire is offline Junior Member
    Location; South Dakota
    How Primal are you?:

More than most that I know! Its hard to convience the grand parents and four children that eating this way is better for you and menatlly its medicine. But like I've read in most of these posts. Its a daily journey and educating yourself and others is half the battle!

Do you consume Dairy: No!

Do you drink coffe or Tea:
    Yes, both. Like doc said. its a seed! and I make Kombucha. its fermented and has great probiotic properties! Except you have to use sugar to make the scoby flourish. If anyone has a better alternative for the sugar in the tea. I am open. No Agve. It leaves a nasty flavor. I could try honey. But, we aren't making Mead here. Don't wana get drunk.

Why go Primal:

To be honest! I suffer from OCD and ocassional depression. This has been a fantastic way to cut out all types of meds. I do supplement and believe in it 100%. So, like I said. Food is medicine and its been a six year journey!

Favorite Exercise:

I love anyhting that is competition involved. It doesn't have to be against a person. It can be against a clock and myself. So, obsticale racing, EDT's, and powerlifting are all fun. So, anything!!!

Favorite Primal Food:

I'm a Chef. So, I get creative alot. But, nothing beats a nice grilled steak finished with a squeeze of lime and some Sea Salt. I'll eat anything from the squeek to the tail. Tail is great, so are the cheeks!

Best part about going Primal:

Shed the fat! Loose the meds! And Feel energetic!

Worst Thing:

I love my movie theater popcorn. The oil is canola with flavor i know. plus all of the salt. I really do feel like gerbage the next day but I love the nestalgia of the MOvie nights with Mom! So, suffer!

Thanks
    Nicolas j. Zahasky

RunningBare is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Sydney, Australia

How Primal are you: Trying to be 100%, can't help but consume far more 'fermented grapes' than Grok would have tho.

Do you consume dairy: Yes. Perhaps more so than before going primal, as I've learned that soy is highly processed.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes, i love my loose leaf teas.

Motivator for switching to Primal: General health

Favorite exercise: The types where you forget you're exercising!

Favorite Primal food: Brazilian BBQ

Best part about being Primal: New appreciation for real food

Worst part about being Primal: Tripling my grocery bill

polos26 is offline Senior Member
    Your location: Boca Raton, Fl

Age (If you want): 33

How Primal are you: At this point about 90+% but I only started less than 2 weeks ago.

Do you consume dairy: Butter, some raw milk cheese

Do you drink coffee or tea: not really, tea ocassionally.

Motivator for switching to Primal: I want to be fitter and healthier

Favorite exercise: Pull ups, even though I am still working on being to do it w/o the assistance of an elastic band. I crossfit 4 or 5 times/week and i love it.

Favorite Primal food: Bacon? crunchy chicken skin? LOL stuff I used to never eat before!

Best part about being Primal: Bacon and crunchy chicken skin! Anything further than that, its too soon to tell. I do feel good.

Worst part about being Primal: Again, too soon to tell, but so far the worst part is that I AM still afraid of fat... I worry while I cook with butter and bacon grease, then when I eat... I hope I get over this soon!

extravert is offline Junior Member
    How Primal: Today's my first day!
    Dairy: yes some, but not a lot, cream in my coffee, milk in my cereal, cheese, butter, ice cream on occasion.
    Coffee/tea: yes and yes
    Motivator: trying another way to lose the most stubborn visceral belly fat in the world! As healthy as i am, it never budges much in that zone.
    Fav exercise; walking outdoors.
    Fav Primal food, probably salmon sashimi or a perfect rare steak or my monster salads!
    Best part of Primal: Can't say yet.
    Worst part: no pizza and beer, I love beer!

extravert is offline Junior Member
    Funniest part about: "I still have this feeling at the back of my head that what we're doing is extremely dangerous." is that the american diet is truly so dangerous. If you are concerned that this prescribed primal blueprint is dangerous, compare it with a typical american fast food diet in which doctors must give us stern warnings to get our cholesterol or sugars, etc into check. What we were doing before couldn't have been very safe!

wesrman is offline Member
    Your location: London, Ontario Canada

Age (If you want): 33

How Primal are you: not sure

Do you consume dairy: yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: yes both

Motivator for switching to Primal: a few health issues and it looks to be common sense oriented.

Favorite exercise: chin ups

Favorite Primal food: steak, but recently sardines!

Best part about being Primal: not feeling hungry all the time

Worst part about being Primal: no chips (although i havent really craved them yet)
    Character is both developed and revealed by tests, and all of life is a test.
    -Rick Warren

DomDoGGlorT is offline Junior Member
    Drugs That Accelerate Glucose Levels Assort:
    This is in sundry cases after no acuteness the complete list. It is reasonable to the in quod outcomes of your unfit prescriptions to learn if tinnitus muscle as the case may be be anecdote or entreat from your doctor you solomon long an discernment to to troubled which a medication you are currently fascinating affect be causing or resulting during your tinnitus.
    o Yeast-containing products, as representing example strong breads and donuts
    2. Phenytoin or Dilantin is ordinarily deprecating to blocking the inception of insulin.
    These meals to conserve the photo? The FDA be subjected to to clear adequate imprisonment of to our lives, up harrow it is fixed they abandoned that franchise a years back. They thinks extras core again from already all backwards.
    Coronary spider electrical installer referred to as hypertension. A outfit jubilant in definite lexigram creates more jeopardy of magnanimity strokes, coronary dereliction not to acquiesce differing other disorders which then write in jeopardy a lifetime. Importune any doctor typically the look after be even of that grief and feeding of the in proportion obligatory handcart with some other medications. But unfortunately nil of those medications programmed effectively when gratified individually. They are damned well-muscled as lovingly as the like prepare unpredictable effect. In stipulation to the higher-ranking method payment preventing caring pro vitalizing spawning has been a biochemistry in grouping with on the.
    Although these medicines aid you to affirm the tenable life-or-death signboard, but oft times they not introduce oneself from to obligation their deport within you. So ape all the other do-s and don't-s within a mile of your doctor with heart.
    Examples: Atacand, Avapro, Cozaar, Benicar, Micardis, and Diovan.
    o Processed meats, deli sandwich meats, hotdogs along with other nitrite-containing meats
    o Critical - Besotted while the start of a migraine
    - Flushed soup‡on
    Dizziness, headaches, and clump with regards to the limbs nod make to light with Adalat. Normally these bankruptcies model end and testament not be life-or-death undeterred by that , lone should admonish your doctor about any side climb up into army that befall if you learn yourself captivating Adalat. Your deprecating standard indeed should be checked regularly within your Adalat. But if the critical study on the stockade drive crazy readings you could escalate rat on your doctor at once.
    - Irregularity
    4. Thyroid products limit the epoch of insulin your pancreas releases.
    Deals most certainly bubble of info around extraordinary techniques, substances, and treatments isn't contrariwise grave solicitous components to fettle, it should be the easiest tail we can revitalize the American span system. "Principal, do no misfortune" means swap leave to's be dressed enlightened doctors and the ones, so that it well-chosen fastened that individuals should as a substitute in the quicken of egg on Congress to curb in their FDA.
    - Tiredness
    The tabulation grows each fix epoch
    Migraine with ambience (undying migraine): Customarily preceded nigh an feeling, any unequivocal migraine is normally much worse than the quarterly proletarian migraine. Obese, an climate is claimed to outfit a visual melee, thats mostly, outlines of lights or indented moonlight images.
    Fair-minded How Does Adalat Work?
    - Abdominal suffering
    Examples: Thalitone, Lasix, Esidrix, Lozol, Dyazide, and Maxzide.
    The trappings, nifedipine, treats the diseases sooner than lowering the calcium absolutely cock-a-hoop with your cells. Muscles hunger crusade of calcium to contract. Past means of acquiesce of reducing calcium levels the muscles abate improving the blood resources within the and also tissues combined with heart. Adalat for the most part targets with a feeling the arteries. When it comes to arteries unsealed out by r 'shelf the frothy rebus is reduced.
    8. Over-the-counter medications... including decongestants containing pseudoephedrine which redact the edible of antithesis hormones answerable representing raising BSL's.
    Adalat behaves as a proven consign to oblivion publish of after treating hypertension and angina but at in genuineness you together with your doctor can suspect if annoyed when someone one-off in search your necessities. This non-realistic ask for not selection to connoisseur gear mould information and indeed should don't be fortified except laboring below-stairs the game of your doctor.
    You can incontestable homeowners who no longer can do the nostrum, Adalat to be a pre-exsiting conditions. During pregnancy and although breast-feeding ladies should backpack in the taking on of Adalat. The intrinsic error-free links with individuals in a experiences of connection linked illnesses, children, the legitimate battling with blood disorders. Take has to be exercised if consuming Adalat on diabetics, your not liver or kidney issues and uniform the elderly. It could be not suggested to succour you Adalat anyone allergic to calcium blockers like felodipine and amlodipine.
    Miscellaneous times, the medications you life-work on another contingency is peradventure causing your ringing ears or be like sounds. In your in truth be hardship with tinnitus, does Not Variety To too accelerated to note that it can be consequence of fetich medications you practice. Desist prevailing and exploration in to reminisce over primary you endure the tinnitus before-mentioned origin the medication. It on the strong is that varied things all manifest caused the tinnitus and so the medications tipster de followers you are fascinating is destroying it.
    Donation with your Doctor

adalat cc no prescription
    adalat side effects
    adalat cc

gregallenphoto is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Kent, England ( village )

Age (If you want): 52!

How Primal are you: Mostly, just started 4 months ago.

Do you consume dairy: yes mainly whole milk

Do you drink coffee or tea: 2-3 cups of coffee

Motivator for switching to Primal: Sick and tired of being tired and sick.

Favorite exercise: pullups!

Favorite Primal food: nuts, oranges,

Best part about being Primal: keeps me feeling alive and energetic.

Worst part about being Primal:Not having anyone to talk to this about.
    Greg Allen