Page 260 of 600 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 5998

Thread: Obligatory forum Introduce yourself thread page 260

Hyperpower! is offline Junior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Your location: Italy

Age (If you want): 21

How Primal are you: 0% right now, I'll jump in tomorrow.

Do you consume dairy: Occasionally.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Both. A lot of coffee, I'm trying to cut it out.

Motivator for switching to Primal: Want to loose fat and the skinny fat look. Six pack is the goal.

Favorite exercise: Chest workout.

Favorite Primal food: Scrambled eggs and bacon.

Best part about being Primal: Health benefits and almost effortless fat loss.

Worst part about being Primal: Still craving junk foods. Yes, I'm looking at you, pizza!

Vanessa120 is offline Senior Member
    Your location: Minnesota.

Age (If you want): 40.

How Primal are you: Very !

Do you consume dairy: Yes, cream, butter and cheese, mostly grass fed.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes, 1-2c. coffee and 3c. decaf green tea.

Motivator for switching to Primal: I have been a "low-carber" for the past 10 years, "Primal" to me was making the switch to higher quality foods and a different mindset re: exercise and lifestyle. It is a more "holistic" lifestyle. This switch happened about 4 1/2 years ago.

Favorite exercise: I love to walk and lift weights.

Favorite Primal food: Steak.

Best part about being Primal: An overall sense of health, not just physical, but mental and spiritual as well.

Worst part about being Primal: None!

sarasun79 is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Hawaii

How Primal are You? About 2 weeks in, Id say about 80 percent..havnt incorporated much exercise but already seeing results!

Do you consume dairy? Nope

Do you drink coffee or tea? Iced green tea

Motivator for switching to Primal: Previously a vegetarian, experimented with a raw vegan diet for about 2 years. Raw vegan was great for temporary cleansing and energy but I ended up with symptoms of hormonal imbalance, severe cystic acne, mood swings and brain fog. Ive been experimenting with organic meat, eggs, veggies and little fruit for the last 2 weeks and Ive lost some weight, feel pretty good. My only complaint is that I have had some low dips in my mood, and bouts of irritability. Hopefully this is just from carb with drawl and will even out with time. Ill stick with it for now.

Favorite exercise: just walking around is great

Favorite Primal food: Coconut in all forms, heaven

Best part about being primal: Im full! Less food obsession, my skin is clearing up fast and is looking sooo much better.

Worst part about being primal: Currently in transition, experiencing some mood issues. Me no likey, but Im going to plow through and see what happens. Also, as a prior vegetarian/vegan, eating meat takes getting used to. I refuse to buy conventional, which means I have to spend more for organic/ grass fed. Its still cheaper than raw vegan though, because meat is much more calorie dense than just fruit n veggies.

NorCalGirlDiver is offline Senior Member
    Your location: Northern California

Age (If you want): 46

How Primal are you: 90%

Do you consume dairy: yes

Do you drink coffee or tea: yes

Motivator for switching to Primal: Lose weight, sleep better, LGN (Look good naked)

Favorite exercise: walking with my dog

Favorite Primal food: tie between grass fed beef and coconut (oil, cream, butter, etc...)

Best part about being Primal: No blood sugar spikes, not feeling hungry, being at peace

Worst part about being Primal: Nothing so far

ErinF is offline Senior Member
    Your location: California

Age (If you want): 27

How Primal are you: Just started, mostly

Do you consume dairy: Yes, I use dairy to cook with

Do you drink coffee or tea: I'll drink an herbal tea on occasion, no coffee for me

Motivator for switching to Primal: I found out I had an intolerance to gluten an possibly other grains as well. I've been looking for a way to reverse my insulin resistance.

Favorite exercise: I really like all of the basic exercises outlined in the e-book, I don't have a favorite yet.

Favorite Primal food: Not sure on this either

Best part about being Primal: Feeling good, looking good, staying healthy!

Worst part about being Primal: No more popcorn, I love the stuff, it's my comfort snack. Also, trying to explain to people why I eat the way I do and getting the normal, "that can't be healthy for you" response. I mean, REALLY? Vegetables aren't healthy and processed foods are? It makes absolutely no sense to me.

Dragonfly32 is offline Member
    Your location: New Zealand

Age (If you want): 32

How Primal are you: just getting started so bout 95%

Do you consume dairy: yes but only occasionally cream or yoghurt or butter

Do you drink coffee or tea:no

Motivator for switching to Primal: weight loss

Favorite exercise: atm walking as im not very fit

Favorite Primal food: Seafood!

Best part about being Primal: losing weight fast, feeling way better and with more energy

Worst part about being Primal: trying to explain it to 'low fat' junkies and no whittakers chocolate

Ptarmigan is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Texas

Age (If you want): 36

How Primal are you: I just started doing this a week ago, so I don't know. Moderately?

Do you consume dairy: yes, though not milk itself very often

Do you drink coffee or tea: plain iced tea all the time, coffee rarely

Motivator for switching to Primal: I'm trying to keep my weight loss interesting and also see if this helps.

Favorite exercise: Swimming, but I am not exercising much lately.

Favorite Primal food: Baked chicken pieces. Spinach with some kind of fat.

Best part about being Primal: Weirdly rapid unexplained weight loss. (Sorry, I know that's a sucky "best part", but it's true for me rightn ow.)

Worst part about being Primal: Eating Indian food without rice or naan.

Diana3249 is offline Junior Member
    Your location: New York

Age (If you want): 62

How Primal are you: just starting

Do you consume dairy: yes. Some cream and some yogurt

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes

Motivator for switching to Primal: Better health. I've been gluten free for 15 years.

Favorite exercise: No favorite

Favorite Primal food: Chicken

Best part about being Primal: Much more energy

Worst part about being Primal: None

NashaNichole is offline Junior Member
    Your location: Baton Rouge, La

Age (If you want): 26

How Primal are you: I would say I am at 60%. Will get to 100% by the end of this month.

Do you consume dairy: Not much, I may use a tablespoon of cheese on my salads. I also use 2 tablespoons of creamer in my coffee. I do not like milk, I prefer almond milk.

Do you drink coffee or tea: Coffee, 1 cup per day

Motivator for switching to Primal: I came across the Whole 30 and there it was; Primal Blueprint. I purchased the book and have been in awe since lol. I want to shake up my body and expand my nutritional palette. I recently dropped 40lbs of weight and still want to lose maybe 30 more. I am currently 195lbs.

Favorite exercise: P90X. I love it! I have completed a full round, and now I am on day 5 of the Insanity Challenge. I also do C25k program 3x/week.

Favorite Primal food: Veggies

Best part about being Primal: I get to eat the things I like, while staying healthy.

Worst part about being Primal: Hmm, I don;t have a "worst thing" yet. Will let u know later, this is day 1 for me.
    Just Da Weigh I Am

BiggaWhat is offline Member
    Your location: Columbus, OH

Age (If you want): 22

How Primal are you: Started about 2 weeks ago and would say I've been about 95% primal. Haven't eaten any grains since I started and don't have much of an urge to. Had some dairy, chocolate, and wine at a wedding party though

Do you consume dairy: Very occasionally (cheese on certain dishes, ice cream )

Do you drink coffee or tea: No

Motivator for switching to Primal: Have always had gastrointestinal problems and do not know why. Have also always had seasonal allergies. Plus, I'm not overweight, but im a bit doughy...so I would like to fix that. 2 weeks in and I've already lost 10 lbs, with no significant loss of muscle!

Favorite exercise: Pull-ups....or any exercise where I'm pulling or pushing my bodyweight. Makes me feel all manly and stuff

Favorite Primal food: STEAK. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best part about being Primal: Not having painful stomach aches and bowel movements all the time. Feel like I have more energy too (most days). When spring rolls around we'll see if my allergies are any less severe.

Worst part about being Primal: I'm an ice cream fiend. I haven't eaten any since I started....but we'll see how long that lasts.