Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious Business Training/Diet Log page 2

Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    5'6'' 135? You sound slender to me. I really wish I could do crossfit, it is just so dang expensive.
    Oh, I'm probably all right, but I would like to be less squishy in the rear. Besides, my friends are all either grad students (which means they forget to eat) or health nuts (which means they deliberately don't eat.) I am surrounded by tiny people.

Also, I just do Crossfit workouts off the website; I don't go to a class or anything. It would be nice someday, for the cameraderie and the equipment, but the distance and expense is an issue. Someday I'll move to New York and I'll be able to do it, but "someday" is probably four years away.

Some pics to show where I am right now:
    front..jpg
    Photo 13..jpg

foods:
    breakfast: piece of cheese and one of those "think-thin" bars
    dinner: half avocado, chicken & broccoli, sugar-free candies that cause me epic gastric distress, but, you know, CANDY.
    late-night snack: hot dog
    totals: 1561 kcal, p/f/c 127.5/93.0/28.1

me2
    me2 is offline Senior Member
    Lookin good girl! As for your candy addiction, I hear you. That's part of what primal is about, getting our bodies off that crap. It is amazing how different things taste when you aren't eating it. Here is some stevia candy if you just can't quit. Obviously your body is not loving the other stuff.

Petite Deceit - Sugar Free - Assorted Fruit - 3.625 lbs Candies - Candy Direct
    Lucienne's Sugar Free Chocolate Bar Sweetened with Stevia. The Finest Quality Ecuadorian Chocolate. Handmade with All Natural Ingredients. 80% Cocoa Chocolate. 1.5 Oz.
    Notebook of a Nutrition Nerd

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

Off day, and dim sum farewell party for a friend.
    I have no clue what I ate. I only know it was delicious.

me2
    More info on hot dogs. Don't hate me.

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/health...-cancer-by-21/

‘THE FOOD YOU EAT CAN BE THE SAFEST AND MOST POWERFUL FORM OF MEDICINE OR THE SLOWEST RELEASING POISON' - Dr Ann Wigmore.

me2
    More info on hot dogs. Don't hate me.

http://www.thestatecolumn.com/health...-cancer-by-21/

All right, once I work my way through this package of hot dogs I will go looking for Real Meat, and if absolutely necessary take the bus to get it.

I was tired as fuck today. Went to the gym and then realized "Oh, wait, this so isn't happening" after a few desultory pullups & dips. Maybe partly a mood issue; I'm not sure I've been as productive as I should lately, so guilt -> disgust at myself -> too demoralized & tired to do stuff. Took a nap in the afternoon. I have *got* to call the doctor's office back about getting a blood test; I am too sleepy for a supposedly healthy person.

Breakfast: yogurt
    Lunch: energy bar, salad with chicken and peanut sauce, OJ (yeah, I know), some more yogurt.
    Dinner: piece of cheese.
    1096 kcal, p/f/c 91.5/33.2/80.1

4 rounds of:
    3x5 pullups,
    3x5 dips,
    10 deadlifts @155,
    15 incline situps
    50-yard dash.

Took 20 minutes. I've gotten weaker on deadlifts: 155 used to be trivial, but now it isn't.
    Down to 133 lbs.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    How did you start with all this fitness stuff? You have similar stats to me (I'm 5'6", around 130lbs, but have very small boobs so my weight is all stomach/butt/thighs). I am scared of the gym, I have no idea what to do/where to start. I don't want people watching me...

You look strong! Also I agree that it looks like you should eat more... I bet that would help with energy. I've gotten a lot more energetic (after being perpetually sleepy for the past almost 10 years) since I started eating more fats & protein, and less carbs.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast