Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: touchdowntodd ... starting a journal page 3

GoJenGo is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    So sorry to hear about your mom, but it's awesome to read how great you are doing and that you and your wife are taking the bull by the horns - you're so fortunate that both of you are on board, so it will be a united effort to raise kids on a primal way of eating from the get-go! Also awesome news that your dad is now on board!
    Life is not a matter of having good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

- Robert Louis Stevenson

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    yea its GREAT .. my wife loves it too ... and dad is workin on gettin into it but had to finish eating some food before the full move (hes too poor to throw away food, hell i have cupboards full of crap food still i need to drive over to the food bank)...

the wife is down another pound.. and she continues to eat a lotta nuts and fruits ... and sugar substitutes like splenda and shit i wish i could get her off of ...

the AWESOME news for me is i started this on july 23rd ... about 27 days ago ... i use my birthday as a start date (the 22nd) but i had ranch dressnig, a potatoe, and desert that night, so it would be lying to say that.. when i started this my wife wrote down my weight.. 297lbs ... and i weighed in at 273.5 today ... a 23.5lb weight loss ... and i can see myself getting stronger as well ..

BEST part .. today went for a new pair of pants .... in an unbelievable 27 days ive gone from a size 44 pant to a size 38! ill grant you that the 44 pants were the slightest bit loose, perhaps if they made them i would wear a 43 ... but the same brand and cut of pants im down to a 38!!!!!!!!!!! im wearing dress shirts to work that were tight FOREVER, and now they are proper fitting ...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel great, and i really am focused on continuing and im tryin hard to stay positive as i find myself pressuring myself to find a way to move faster .. i need to stay steady on the path and make this HAPPEN! ...

goal is 220 ... by July 22nd 2012 for my 35th birthday ... 53.5 lbs to go ... and i KNOW i can do it, i dont just THINK IT, i KNOW IT! and its thanks to my good friend at green light jerky and this site .. my life is changed and im never looking back ... i have a long long way to go to make this happen .. and i cant wait .. i feel like i look better than i do ,. and im still to upset about my weight to post progress pics.. it would help, but im too insecure at this point ..

THANK YOU everyone .. i cant wait for the next day, and the day after .. and a year from now when i still feel this way etc. my depression is down, anxiety down, my back hurts less, i sleep better, my chrons is in control (unmedicated even).. ETCCCCCCCCCCCCC

ps - hadnt really weighed myself since tuesday ... so i gave the 273.5 weight ... i try not to weigh in often because i know it fluctuates a lot ..

but, this morning i weighed in at 269.6 !!! i might not hold that weight, but it was good to see it for once! my goal was 270 before a doc appointment on the third week of september ... and i managed to roughly get there with a lot more time to further improve

found some AWESOME local deals ... the wife takes advantage this time because im off fruits for now

$1lb strawberries and $6 a case (12 pints) blueberries ..

shes in heaven! we both continue to drop weight and walk more .. when i get to aruond 250 im gonna focus on working out more .. currently right at 270lbs

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    A friend of mine (the man who introduced me to PB) is 6'5". He started at 270 and his goal was 225. In less than a year and a half, he is now at 190, has tons of energy and lots of lean muscle. It wouldn't surprise me at all if you end up way below your goal weight.

thats awesome! id LOVE to end up there and i thank you for the good thoughts ...

id LOVE to see myself around there, but im happy with the progress so far and cant wait til it continues and i love watching the progress in myself

my wife is down another pount .. i think that puts her at 127 ... nice! and she isnt strict
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

wifes at 129 .. i was wrong ..

im stuck at 271.5 ... but thats 2 lbs in 5 days LOL .. so i cant complain .. i just wanna see 26* ,,, LOL

goin great, feeling great!
    Last edited by touchdowntodd; 10-30-2011 at 02:01 PM.

no idea what im weighing .. but im feelin smaller almost every day .. LOVE THIS!

greens and bacon for breakfast!

just checkin in .. down a couple more pounds .. need to update my ticker LOL

been LOVING eating tomatoe salad! fresh from my garden ..

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast