Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: touchdowntodd ... starting a journal page 2

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    day 11 ...

burger pattie (grass fed) for breakfast with 2 eggs and 2 slices of uncured bacon

lunch will be burger pattie, kale, and some other veggies, and a plum

dinner idk yet ..

energy level is up 5x from 2 weeks ago seriously .. i find myself wanting to find something to do .. clothes are fitting a little looser, stomach is smaller ... chrons is acting GREAT, and my previous issues with using the restroom have become much better and regulated ...

loving this .. the wife is doing well also .. put a dress on yesterday she had only worn one time before because i could barely close the zipper, fit great this time and zipped up easily .. she must be 1/2" smaller around after only a week

been a rough couple of days for me emotionally .. mom died last night of colon cancer .. long story ..

this morning - beef patty, egg, lil guacomle

lunch - some fresh salami (i know not a great choice), couple handlfulls of nuts

dinner - in the oven now .. pork roast cut into cubes, cabbage, carrots, onions .. and califlower rice is ready to go for the first time!

overall doin great, feelin great .. cant even take a nap mid day today .. wanted to cause im bored, but just dont need to sleep! and i only got about 4 hours of rest last night.. the wife went to the doc today and she has lost 6 lbs in about a week! i think she is 8 days now ... she is 5'2" and about 138 before if i remember right, so 132 now? hell idk ..

anyways, the push goes on! i realy wanna add more excercise, but i havent found much i enjoy yet ..i used to run a lot but i dont have a gym membership anymore and my neighborhood isnt one you run in LOL

so ...

if im really honest i know my start weight was more around 295 ...

this morning my wife asked me to weigh myself, stating that she sees a big difference in my body in general ...

i gave in, hit the lil scale we have after her verifying it matched what she weighed at teh doc..

and i hit 280!!!! EEVEN

thats about a 15lb weight loss since the 22nd, or only 13 days!

wow! this is AWESOME!

still goin strong, feeling GREAT

noticed that when i cheated a bit on grapes and melon (dad had a fruit platter and no meat in the house for me to snack on other than bologna which i dont do) ... either way, when i did that i bloated a bit and felt "bigger" ... that went away after a couple days...

my body feels AWESOME .. body temp seems more regulated if that makes sense, i do better in heat and cold

went out to eat last night with the wife and hit an italian beef shop ..

split "the godfather" ... brat, italian, polish sausage .. topped with beef and giardenara ... sans bread ofcourse

i know sausage isnt the best, but it was a treat night after our hard week ... and was GREAT with no bread

oh!

and my father is converting

started a weight loss challenge with 2 other buddies at work .. both overweight guys about the size i was when i started ..

hopefully this will convert them too

today at work im wearin a dress shirt that was too tight to be comfy on me 3 weeks ago .. life is GOOD ... cant wait to keep pushin!

gained a pound ... goin off fruit for a week ...

nothin much else new .. bought a whole tenderloin untrimmed im cookin for weekend protien (got a great deal, YUM!)

woke up today and i weighed in at 275.5lbs!

on some advice from a friend i gave up fruits .. and it seems to be helping ..

i obviously have a lot more to go, but im 2 nothces furhter in my belt already!

24 hour fast .... not hungry at all 10 hours in! ill make it easy

todd03blown is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Awesome, keep up the great work!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast