Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: touchdowntodd ... starting a journal page 14

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    my issue is that the pushups mess with my left shoulder it has a grind and has popped out before .. i do em still, but not as much.. perhaps 2-3 times a week a few sets

trying to avoid the scales, i had a bad week or so with eating dumb shit and it made me gain a couple im sure, ive been super bloated and shit for a week or so now. . i need to avoid the dairy even though i barely had any, and get off sugar i like it TOO much to avoid it unless i stay SUPER strong .. i still need to lose some more
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

back to 197 this morning .. dead even .. so the loss is back on .. hopefully i can get a pound down by the next wiegh in (monday) ...

this is so great ... i cant wait to hit 189 this spring ...

ZippyChick is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by touchdowntodd View Post
    back to 197 this morning .. dead even .. so the loss is back on .. hopefully i can get a pound down by the next wiegh in (monday) ...

this is so great ... i cant wait to hit 189 this spring ...
    Todd... We ARE reading! We're here!

I am really, really, REALLY impressed. Not so much by your weight loss (which is a great achievement, of course) but by your stubbornness and your positive attitude.

Love your signature--workin and workin! Sez it all.

And when you've done something you know isn't right for you, you admit it and do better next time.

You're fantastic! Just.. fantastic!

Now that you're workin and workin on your workouts.. I bet you'll end up with a six-pack, too.

Keep workin and workin... and inspiring us all!
    "Do, or do not. There is no try."--Jedi Master Yoda

thanks thanks ... and no 6 pack here ... doubt that! lol

ps - 195 on Friday morning ... shhhhh

Rock and roll! 195... woohoo!!!

You're AWESOME!! Keep on workin and workin!!!

lol im tryin .. i felt smaller so i weighed in early .. kinda dumb, hopefully i weigh the same monday .. i usually eat more on the weekends thanks to my wife LOL ..

194.000000 this morning ...

ive got this new thing where im basically fooling my body ... ill do fast5 during the week, then on the weekend I eat randomly, like breakfast, then dinner, and i throw sugar in there (lately the trick has been ice cream or custard) ..

it seems to throw my body into hyper burn mode and really keep pushing me.. but sugar does give me a headache.. my friend is doing the same thing withhis body but he uses alcohol 1 or 2 times a week ... hes been burning fast too. ..

im startin to think i can really get to 185 without fail ... im feeling GREAT about it! thats 6 pounds down in the last month lost which is good in my mind for the point im at ...

GROOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
    Last edited by touchdowntodd; 04-16-2012 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by touchdowntodd View Post
    194.000000 this morning ...

ive got this new thing where im basically fooling my body ... ill do fast5 during the week, then on the weekend I eat randomly, like breakfast, then dinner, and i throw sugar in there (lately the trick has been ice cream or custard) ..

it seems to throw my body into hyper burn mode and really keep pushing me.. but sugar does give me a headache.. my friend is doing the same thing withhis body but he uses alcohol 1 or 2 times a week ... hes been burning fast too. ..

im startin to think i can really get to 185 without fail ... im feeling GREAT about it! thats 6 pounds down in the last month lost which is good in my mind for the point im at ...

GROOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
    You sure can, Todd. Just 9 pounds to go--a month or two at most!

And even if the weight loss slows down a little (sometimes it does towards the end) you have already proven that you can "tough it out"... you're one of the most determined people on the planet! 111 pounds and this journal says so.

Grok on!

Buffdv is offline Senior Member
    This journal ROCKS!!! Great job! I'm a dude, 45, 5-10-1/2ish and started at 274 in September and am down 46 lbs in about 30 weeks weighing in at about 228 right now. Like you, I feel great and love the primal life. I do a little more exercise, lots of push ups, I can do about 40 in a shot, usually do two sets of 25 back to back a couple times a week. Couldn't even do 10 when I started. Still trying to get the pull ups going. Couldn't do 1/2 of one when I started, I'm up to two full pull ups on a good day. Also do body weight squats, planks occasionally, but I HATE them. I walk 2-4 miles per day and sprint a couple of times a month. Sprints feel rally good when you do them on a good day.

I am a worse scale junky than you are. I weigh every morning and every night and write it down on a calendar and I have done that almost every single day since I started. Plateaus annoy the HELL out of me. What is wrong with us?!?!? LOL!! I am still holding on to plenty of belly fat and moob fat. Most days I feel really great about my progress and some days I just feel like a fatass. Again, what the hell is wrong with us??!?!?!???? I have lost 46 lbs. That rocks. You have lost twice that and that REALLY rocks!! Yay for the primal blueprint!!!

thanks everyone .. and ya its AWESOME ..

i got away from weighing in daily because of water retention etc, seemed like it went up once a week or so which depressed me.. once a week gives a better picture .. same time, same day, same way, same scale, etc ..

we can ALL do this!

im wondering where i will end up, but at this point im just enjoying the ride!

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast