Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: touchdowntodd ... starting a journal page 12

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    202 this morning .. fast5 all last week but i did notice that i almost eat more in that 5 hours than i would normally all day, so i need to watch that .. i also have been slowly building muscle so a pound in a week while getting stronger is good with me .. i just BADLY want to see 199 on the scale

fast5 worked all week but sunday was the wifes bday .. so HUGE breakfast at 7am, and nice dinner at 7pm .. so that messed up my fasting schedule .. so today im goin to fast until 8pm or so to get back on track with a 24-26 hour fast .. then back to fast 5 ...need to eat eggs every other day to help stay "regular" not that anything is bad if i dont, my body just likes it more if i do ... they are great for me ...

on week 4 of 100 pushups in 100 days .. started at 6 pushups max, last week maxed out at 22 !!! nice nice nice i feel great about that and i can see more definition in my arms and chest (also doing some other light lifting to go with my small eliptical time and sprints) ... learned a great lesson yesterday when i couldnt do a pull up LOL, didnt expect to be able to, i never have ... but did 5-6 with the assist machine which was cool .. still dreaming of one day doing bar workouts!

KEEP PUSHING!
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

kcarol is offline Senior Member
    Awww, you'll get to 199! I know we get hung up on a number but at the rate you could potentially gain muscle, it can mess with the scale. And then with water fluctuations, and that "water replacement" little funky thing with fat cells, sometimes it's a bit of a waiting game really. (Don't know if you know this: when you lose fat in your fat cells, apparenty your body replaces that with water, waiting for you to refill the cells. When it realizes you aren't going to, you get rid of the water. Then you see a dramatic change on the scale. It's just about the weirdest phenomenon I've ever heard.)

The scale can lie! Especially if you're 6'1"? Touchdowntodd, you are fine! And I mean that you are doing really well, but you probably are fine too, lol.

i wish i was fine lol

200.00 this morning exactly!!!!!!!!! .. felt under 200 (i know it sounds crazy), so weighed myself a day or two early .. and thats with some sugar cheats and even some popcorn the other day! my body is workin so well!

my normal weigh in day of monday ill surely be under 200
    Last edited by touchdowntodd; 03-16-2012 at 06:26 AM.

199.4lbs this moning ...

fast5 continues to work and work well ... my body loves losing weight even if i am slighlty cheating with sugars .. im doing about 5 days a week on the fast5, i find that mixing up eating times a couple times a day keeps my body guessing .. oddly enough ive also had a beer 1 time a week as well and it SURE DOES seem to boost my weight loss day after! Sincerely .. my friend is noticing the same ..

keep up the hard work guys/gals ..

the 23rd will be my 8month "anniversary" .. im 106 down and perhaps could be more by then! we shall see ...

mommymd is offline Senior Member
    Truly remarkable! Congratulations and keep going!

Mommymd

Jamilyn121 is offline Senior Member
    Just read your whole blog. What an inspiration! Keep up the great work and the updates. I also like hearing about your wife. Good for the both of you!

thanks thanks! the wife is hovering at 114-115lbs ... seems to be her sweet spot .. i think she should be around 110, she has a really small frame .. but im not one to tell her what to do .. shes comfy as she is now and likes to cheat now and then ..

friday is my 8 month anniversary and i plan on posting up more pics etc then ... so we will see maybe i can be 198 by then! lol, i just wanna distance myself from 200 LOL

goodgameme is offline Junior Member
    I read the whole thing and quite inspirational. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures on Friday. Keep up the good work.

Nelle is offline Senior Member
    I just read all 12 pages of your journal! Good job on sticking with it! I have to admit, I'm jealous of your wife. I wish I could lose that easily! Well, maybe it's not "easy" for her but she had less to lose than I do and she lost it fairly quickly. But I'm happy for your and her success! How exciting! Yes, please post before and after pics. Those are so motivating.

thanks all ... i posted a 8month update in the succes stories forum..

i had went up to 200.8lbs .. this morning im at 199.6lbs ... this means in 8 months ive lost 106+ lbs ..

today i get to have a celebration lunch (nope, no cheating) ... brazilian steak house!

hopefully i can keep a slow loss going .. but im also building muscle, so we will see.. 198 by monday would kick ass, but we will see

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast