Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: touchdowntodd ... starting a journal page 11

Morgan is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    Pretty much! I mean if you look good, weight shouldn't matter.. And if you are unsure you could get a good BMI done. I think water immersion is the most accurate. Then you KNOW for sure where you're at.

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    well shit i KNOW i have fat on my body lol ... but im lookin GREAT in clothes LOL .. just tough for that last 15 or so ...

but i keep pushing! no weigh in lately .. but will do one in the next few days .. im finally back to work tomorrow so thats GREAT .. recovery from surgery is done and went great .. i thank primal for that too!
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

212 still ... weighed in today because its my first day back to work after surgery ... hopefully being back here and more active makes me pick up the weight loss a little more

ive also been working out more ... more eliptical time, squats, situps, etc ... maybe i should slow down on muscle building so i can get back to weight loss ... but overall i was worried i gained while out for surgery these 8 weeks or so .. but 2 months ago on this day i weighed 228 ... so 16lbs in 2 months especially after surgery works for me ... if i can do that again in the next 2 months ill be below 200 and ill cry seriously when that happens. ..

plateuas and overcoming them consistently .. thats the main message i have to tell myself ... a week at one weight is ok because the next week ill drop 2 lbs ..

it WILL work out!
    Last edited by touchdowntodd; 02-06-2012 at 09:48 AM.

no weighing in, just enjoying life ... definetely building some muscle ... so we will see what the weight looks like soon ..

had some digestive problems related to my chrons and some medication ... hopefully that clears up, but for now i feel totally bloated and slightly uncomfortable ... need an evacuation! LOL

210 today ... (210.8) ...

fasting since yesterday morning, but probably have drank 150oz of water so not thinkin that has anything to do with the weight drop .. i need to find focus again .. so tryin a 48hour fast to get my body back on track .. just been feeling funny lately, and something is off .. weight loss stalled somewhat too, so this should help, and perhaps changing up eating times etc for a little while .. 1 change at a time though for me ..

199 cant come soon enough ... but i actually think i wlil need to lose more than that .. also starting to worry i will have skin left over from holding that weight for so long .. and my chrons surgery scars arent helping (uneven belly) ... so thats starting to really bother me .. but i have weight still on my upper thighs, chest, tummy, and sides that needs to be lost ..

95lbs in 6.5 months though .. cant believe it!

well, 48 hour fast done .... and i wasnt even really hungry ... i feel AWESOME ... no point in weighing in, but i do somewhat hope this will shake my body up a little bit ...

either way, felt GREAT .. had breakfast sunday morning .. then didnt eat again until breakfast tuesday morning (this morning) .. had water obviously, and tea once ..

no weigh in today ... but i did make a conscious decision to get to working out ... thinking kettlebells by way of water jugs LOL ... getting a pull up bar, and i started 100 push ups in 100 days this morning ..

ofcourse i also have my eliptical .. so im going to toy around with things and set up a routine ... thinking of 1 or 2 off days, unsure on which method might be better, ill have to research .... but i want to get strong, Grok strong! I dont expect i can ever have a 6 pack or be really ripped, even though i would LOVE that .. but i would like to be more solid and work off this last bit of fat (theres more than the eye can see with clothes on) ..

i have dreams of doing bar excercises as my main work out ... and hopefully by end of the summer i can do the basic moves on bars and do them well ... just basics LOL .. for bein my size im really weak .. i can only do 8-10 pushups right now, and i have to admit they arent full face to the floor ones either. .

ate breakfast this morning some bbq pork and couple eggs .. another 24 hr fast until tomorrow morning .. only hungry out of boredom, no signals from the body yet.. slid into some size 34 skinny-ish denim last night, bought myself some Naked and Famous 22oz jeans that hopefully i can make my lifelong jeans .. by that i mean a few years once i have that raw denim broken in ..

anyways, no one is reading LOL .. but after some push ups this morning, and some dips in a chair im feeling it, and i find myself doing little excercises pulling and pushing off walls etc while at work .. i love it!

gooooooooooooooooooood morning~!!!!!!!!!!!!

im @ 207lbs as of this morning!

getting back to work adds a lot more walking in my day because i make sure im up and about nearly the whole day as opposed to sitting in my cube as i used to before .. so thats awesome! and ive devised a little 5 day a week workout plan that i started on mid week last week that includes 100 push ups in 100 days .. i had some stumbling with some foods i dont normally eat namely a little nuts and fruit, even had a beer last night (wont again for a few months) .. and the 48 hour fast i had last week helped no doubt, today starts a 36 hour one for me (although still reading on fasting and working out, i think i need to take some BCAA if im going to do this, but it wont hurt just doin it this week im sure until i can get some of that) ..

everyone thinks im crazy but i wanna be STRONG .. i really wanna feel like grok! and hell if i can lose all this weight, i think i can do that as well .. this is a whole life transformation and i want to be a prime example of just how much this can do for people! i wana be a damn spokesmen LOL ..

get out there! stay focused! WE CAN ALL DO THIS!~

one week later same exact weight ... working out ... but still depressed about it

just doing basic workouts ... 100 pushups in 100 days, dips, eliptical time, sprints, situps, nothing crazy so even though i feel stronger i doubt ive added .25lbs of muscle ...

i hate these plateaus... if i even dropped .5lb this week id feel better.. its tough to drop nothing one week and 2-3lbs the next .. just odd ...

fasting has been 1-2 times a week.. 18-24hours ... fasting still since yesterday morning and unsure if that is hurting me or helping, seemed to help last week .. also had a sweet potatoe for dinner the other night ... no clue on that helping/hurting

i forget quickly how far i come, but these last 7lbs need to go so i can see 199 ... that will sincerely make me CRY ...

absolutely no nuts or fruits this week ... not allowed ... it is however nice to know that i can eat that stuff and maintain weight, so i guess i should take that as a bonus for this week, sort of a lesson learned ... but this week NONE .. i have to get back to being 110% focused
    Last edited by touchdowntodd; 02-27-2012 at 05:27 AM.

203.6 this morning!

been doing Fast5 for 5 days so far and LOVING it .. feeling great, loving the eating times .. still doing 100 pushups in 100 days, feeling stronger all the time .. still doing 5 days a week excercise so thats weight loss on top of mucle gain (minimal i know but STILL!) ..

i feel like a new man, like it all just started over for me .. i can see myself hitting goal weight by may 1st i hope!

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast