Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The 5 Minute Exercise That Changed My Life page

phildrolet is offline Member

The 5 Minute Exercise That Changed My Life

Primal Fuel
    Hey guys!

3 months ago I did a a 5 minute exercise that really helped me who I wanted to become, and the way I wanted to live my life.

While it doesn't directly relate to living primal, this exercise was one of the catalysts towards starting to take my nutrition even more seriously and crank up my training another notch.

I know a lot of you would enjoy and benefit from this exercise, so I decided to share it with you.

Check it out and let me know what you came up with! The 5 Minute Exercise That Helped Me Figure Out My Life |

Daemonized is offline Senior Member
    That's actually kinda cool. I was expecting some kind of mega spam for some kind of fitness machine meant to workout one's entire body in five minutes leaving them totally spent and increasing their muscle mass by at least 10%. (assuming they survived the exercise)

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    I can tell you that I have one thing i keep fighting with. I wil be the guy whose freinds will say.
    Great guy, but never quite chose to enjoy life.

I am working on my why to enjoy being here
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member

jennf is offline Senior Member
    I did something similar to this about a month ago and it was truly a turning point. I'm now going to school to get an MS in Nutrition (after being out of school for 14 years!) to finally pursue a career that really interests me. Now someday I will be able to say that I truly helped people rather than spending my life pushing paper around just because it was the easiest path.

phildrolet is offline Member
    @Daemonized: Yeah re-reading what I wrote I can totally see how you would think that. But no no, this is the real deal, not trying to sell anything to anyone- just make my own small positive contribution to the world

@quelsnen: I think just being aware of that fact is already a great step forward. Now you can start taking real strides in changing the mental models you've been running all these years. Happiness is not a destination, it's a state of mind brother Good luck with your journey, and congrats on the weight loss!

@jennf: Thanks for sharing, super inspiring! Good luck with the Master's Degree & all your other projects!
    Last edited by phildrolet; 07-28-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Rina is offline Member
    that was wonderful to read. and for you to be to so young and to realize that is amazing. congratulations.

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    I really like this Phil, thanks for sharing. Btw, we're neighbours!

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    I did this exercise a few years ago in a Project Management Course but I had forgotten about it. It is a powerful exercise and one that I may be more able to follow through with today than I was back then.

Thanks Phil!
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!

amazonmagic is offline Senior Member
    Extremely eye opeining WOW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast