Thread: ? for more experienced PB Fitness followers page

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member

? for more experienced PB Fitness followers

Primal Fuel
    I'm wondering if its ok to knock out a HIIT (tabatta sprints) then head on out for a move slowly walk? I've been having the urge to add a 2nd HIIT to my weekly wo schedule - but I also don't want to knock out a HIIT on a LHTday...

any thoughts, advice, experience out there on what you've done and find works

primalrob is offline Senior Member
    no problem with that at all. just make sure that it doesn't wear you out for other workouts; be sure you're eating and resting enough as well.

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primalrob View Post
    no problem with that at all. just make sure that it doesn't wear you out for other workouts; be sure you're eating and resting enough as well.
    Agreed. I did sprints and a heavy training session in one day and I couldn't get the weights moving because of the intensity of the sprints. It's hard to do both in the same day. I walk about 2 miles to the park (and back) so sprints and a walk is very doable.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    thanks guys! initial gut reaction was a HIIT and a walk - is no problem... whoot...going to go for a walk...and finish up w/a tabatta sprint session up the hill to my house on the way home!