Limited Time: Grab your FREE Box of Dark Chocolate Almond Bars Get Yours>>Close

Thread: Primal festival foods?

Primal festival foods?

Shop Now
    I'll be heading to Wacken Open Air this August for the first time on primal. It's a Heavy Metal festival in a rather limited tiny village in Germany, and, for obvious reasons, this is going to be a hassle. I won't have access to a kitchen, a refrigerator or even a decent supermarket. I'm curious to hear about how you guys handle your music festivals. I can't be the only one who goes to them. How do you solve your festival food needs? I'll be gone for about a week and could definitely use the advice.

North Carolina
    I'm very jealous! I've heard about Wacken and would love to go some day. I'm not sure what to do about food. Here's a post Mark made a few weeks ago: How to Eat Healthy on the Road | Mark's Daily Apple

Do they have stuff like turkey legs? Seems like that would be a decent choice. Or a humburger and just ditch the bun.

Olathe, KS
    Homemade beef jerky. It travels well and is convenient as hell.

Something that you can take on your travels:
    Small cooler or lunch box that keeps cold.
    Inside the lunch box have raw liver, kidney, heart, brains, or testicles.
    When you get hungry bring out a piece and eat.
    God yes, son.

Another thing would to bring nuts. Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts.

Shop Now
    Never done a week long festival, but this will be my first Ren Faire without sandwiches (cons, too!) I'm taking trail mix (almond/pecan/cranberry) and beef jerky. Oh, and dark chocolate, if it's not too hot.
    I blog :
    Like me on Facebook:!/...17134571662261
    "We have all the food groups- meat and chocolate".