Thread: Hello Everyone! page

jon.ces is offline Junior Member

Hello Everyone!

Shop Now
    Just joined the Forums today and became an active member. Hoping to meet tons of fellow Primal and Grok fans! I've also got some questions out there for moms that were or are on Primal during and after their pregnancy. Any information would be very much appreciated If you would like to start a new thread on the topic of "Primal for New Moms" or something to that effect I will be happy to do so! Thanks everyone! GROK ON!

Mike in Virginia is offline Senior Member
    Welcome from a little bit south of you. Lots of awesome people on this site who will share their knowledge and experience, so post away.

Good luck with primal living. It's made an huge difference for me and most others.
    Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

Captain Archer is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Mike living Primal has made a huge difference for me as well.
    I no longer have to eat 1,500 calories a day, I can actually eat!
    I no longer suffer from muscle aches, back aches, stretched ligaments, and love the food I eat.
    If only I would have found out about this diet back when I weighed 280 pounds. Back before I became skinnyfat due to the diet my doctor suggested. Back before I exercised 3 to 4 hours a day nonstop trying to lose weight. This site has opened my eyes to health, and I am very glad I found it before I ship out in October for basic training.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Search MDA for pregnancy. You will find lots of threads.

Welcome!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

jon.ces is offline Junior Member
    AWESOME! THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME FOLKS!

I'll definitely do the search! Thanks again everyone for the warm welcome!