Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paleo restaurant items page

Goldsmith is offline Senior Member

Paleo restaurant items

Shop Now
    So here in Dallas we have a restaurant called Tin Star. I had eaten there quite a few times over the last year as they have always offered lettuce cups for their tacos and fajitas and are overall a pretty Paleo/Primal choice.

Yesterday my wife and I were eating there when she pointed out this on the menu:

I know their are some restaurants that seem to be catering to Paleo types but I had never seen it actually referenced specifically.

Anyone else know of other restaurants that have specifically called out Paleo/Primal items on their menus?
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    That's freakin' cool!

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Fuggin' sweet!!!
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Paleobird Guest
    The word must be getting out. Be sure to eat at that place *a lot* and bring all your friends so they don't go out of business.

Diana Renata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    The word must be getting out. Be sure to eat at that place *a lot* and bring all your friends so they don't go out of business.
    Exactly! And if I ever find myself in Dallas, I know where I'm going!

DaisyEater is offline Senior Member
    Awesome! I wonder what oils/fats they use. I'm probably expecting too much for them to be THAT Paleo, but a girl can dream.

Goldsmith is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I don't know about oils and fats... I generally don't worry about that type of thing when I am dining out.
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)

iniQuity is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyEater View Post
    Awesome! I wonder what oils/fats they use. I'm probably expecting too much for them to be THAT Paleo, but a girl can dream.
    Yeah. I would wonder about this too, not worry about it, but wonder their level of paleo comprehension I suppose.

Chaohinon is offline Senior Member
    Oh shit, maybe we're on the cusp of paleo restaurant concepts going mainstream. Smells like money, to me.
    The whole concept of a macronutrient, like that of a calorie, is determining our language game in such a way that the conversation is not making sense." - Dr. Kurt Harris

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaohinon View Post
    Oh shit, maybe we're on the cusp of paleo restaurant concepts going mainstream. Smells like money, to me.
    If one shows up in Denver I will meet you there for dinner. Colorado Springs will probably never get one. The only culture people here get is in their yogurt.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast