Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from CT! page

ShadedNature is offline Junior Member

Greetings from CT!

Primal Fuel
    Hello fellow blue printers!!! I'm a 26 year professional computer geek living in New London, CT. My better half DebG introduced me to this diet after several years of weight lifting, calorie counting, and eating lean processed junk to get those lean abs. Needless to say, I still don't have the abs

In my spare time, I play games on my PC (Steam), read tutorials, and I'm starting to learn programming in my spare time as well. Hit me up if you want to play a game on Steam (L4D2, CSS:S, HL2DM, Portal 2, Duke Nukem) or just want to pick my brain in a Geeky kinda way.

It is nice meeting you all and finally joining this forum. See you all soon!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome fellow geek.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

PoeticPixe is offline Member
    Welcome Shaded! I'm originally from CT, but have lived in MO for two years now. I was also from SE CT. Griswold actually.
    Sleep is the best meditation.
    - H.H. 14th Dalai Lama

Thanks for replying, everyone!

I can see why you moved out of CT! It's boring out here!! Trying to leave myself, but this economy isn't that great. I bide my time reading techie books, surfing the web, and playing games waiting for the economy to bounce back to I can vacate

WinkBlu is offline Member
    About time you got on the forums Geek!
    "As if you could kill time without injuring eternity"

Primal Journal *WinkBlu*

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Welcome! I do IT support for my job and am also pretty geeky, but I tend to stick to single player except for WoW. I'm looking forward to Elder Scrolls: Skyrim in November.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Perfect, everyone get's to see my better half (Winkblu - above namelesswonder) and comment about how pretty she is and how lucky I am. She told me there were alot of IT Professionals on this forum so I figured I'd join the fray. Not to mention some of steamy threads I've seen around here and constant need for someone to post: "Mmmmm bacon."

@namelesswonder - I'm not really an RPG'r. Have always been a FPS kinda guy. But I do know what you'll be doing this fall/winter when it's cold out in MA

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    ^Haha yes indeed. My boyfriend likes FPS pretty well. There's some game he's been working through with a friend. Something involving Chimera as the name of the alien/zombie things... sound familiar? Anyway, I like watching people play FPS more than playing them myself heh.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Doesn't sound familiar but my trusty friend Google remembered. Resistance 3 PC gamer, I've banned Sony products from my house hold. Plus I have a vested interest in my PC since I built it from scratch.

WinkBlu is offline Member
    Someone needs to create a Grok like computer game! Hunting wooly mammoths, spear throwing, fire leaping....oh yeah sign me up

:-* thank you for the compliments Geek :-*
    "As if you could kill time without injuring eternity"

Primal Journal *WinkBlu*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast