1. To question everything I've been told about nutrition and fitness.
2. Fasting for a few hours after a workout works wonders on soreness and recovery (see #1)
3. If you're a girl, have short hair, and lift weights regularly, most people will think you're a lesbian (I'm not actually, lol).
4. Most people are not only idiots when it comes to nutrition, they are zealously against any ideas or concepts that challenge their own.
5. This could be applied to many other aspects of life.
6. Conclusion: most people are idiots.
7. There's a big difference between "primal" and "low-carb."
8. I don't really need bread, at all. Ever.
9. I don't even LIKE rice (so no need to eat that either).
10. Being primal is awkward in most social situations.
11. Being faster and stronger than ever before is most definitely worth the price (I'm thinking increased cost of primal food on this one).