Thread: Ready to embark on the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle! page

McSqueeb is offline Junior Member

Ready to embark on the Primal Blueprint Lifestyle!

Shop Now
    Hey everyone! I have very enthusiastically decided to give this lifestyle a try. I have bounced around all over the "dieting" world and never quite found something that worked for me or that I was happy with. When I started looking into PB, it instantly clicked with me. This whole time I was searching for the best way to treat my body, and the entire time the answer was right there in front of my face! Finally something that makes perfect sense to me!

I have the Primal Blueprint ordered already and am impatiently awaiting its' arrival lol. Thanks to all of the valuable information on this site/forum, I used the last few days gathering all the things I need to go primal, and am starting immediately! I just wanted to say hello to everyone and I look forward to being a part of this community!
    These machines feed on the tears of broken lives and dying dreams...

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome McSqueeb! If you have any questions, folks will be happy to answer them.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

McSqueeb is offline Junior Member
    Thank you!
    These machines feed on the tears of broken lives and dying dreams...