Thread: Primal Blueprint in College - how go to about it. page

primalarcher is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint in College - how go to about it.

Shop Now
    Anyone have experience with this? And would they like to share about how they did it?

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    I went to college back when it was held in caves. But there have been lots of threads. Search for "college" and "dorm".
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Will Turner is offline Junior Member
    From a recent college graduate: The one gap that I found hardest to bridge between the college lifestyle and optimal primal living was... sleep. I don't think I ever really made it work perfectly but in my opinion that is one of the things to really focus on. Give yourself sleep. Be selfish. Your body and mind need it.

The alcohol issue is the alcohol issue.

For food, it's gonna depend on what your college's particular dining facilities offer. I was lucky to have great dining halls and a FREE SALAD BAR. SALAD BAR is your friend. But, my sister's cafeteria was nothing more than a bunch of fast food chains and a lot of schools charge by what you get (mine was all-you-can-eat, as it were). I personally think the priority is veggie intake so do what you can given your circumstances and if need be just go to a grocery store.

Any specific questions?