Thread: Proud of myself- packed lunch page

Unshod Sarah is offline Senior Member

Proud of myself- packed lunch

Shop Now
    I love to eat out, but I've found it a little frustrating sifting through menus, etc. I went to the science center with my child and some friends today. I packed a lunch, which I never do! We had venison sticks, carrots, coconut, and tea. It was a strange combination, but was filling and every other kid wanted a piece of our coconut!

Anyhow, it's hard to change habits and I'm proud of myself for today

jammies is offline Senior Member
    That is awesome! It was a very hard habit for me to start, but now I bring my lunch almost every day. It saves me from making some bad choices when I get too hungry and a lot of money too

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    I work at home now. So I rarely need to pack a lunch. But when I was working "9 to 5" i realized how much money I was wasting. It was pre-Primal so the food quality wasn't much of a factor.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.