Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: laws, dictates, opinions page

periquin is offline Senior Member

laws, dictates, opinions

Primal Fuel
    Haven't started one of these in a while. Need the discussion to make the brain work a bit.

Seeking opinions on things like capitol punishment and gender equality.

A specific question: Do you think that women should be hung like men?
    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

kenn is offline Senior Member
    No because if women were hung like men, why would they have sex with men?
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

pizzmor is offline Member
    First off Kenn...that shit was funny as hell. Even had my wife laughing and she is a total bitch. JK.

Anyway. I tend to lean liberal on certain things and conservative on others. I am conservative on things like punishment and believe in retributive punishment. I also conform to a Kantian view of capital punishment in that sense, and feel that punishment should fit the crime. I also believe that the only reason to punish criminals is to give them what they deserve. Recidivism rates show that most criminals cannot be reformed, or should not be reformed.

I think we should hang all child sex offenders not matter how "minor" the crime against a kid. Right now we as a society are failing my slapping these fuckers on the wrist. Anyway...

That said, if a woman kills her children and is found to be sane, then I say string her up. Why should her sex matter? However, history will show that women in general do not commit the scope and quantity of crimes that men commit, factor in the western chivalrous view we place on women in our society, and I would say that people will more than likely fall on the side of being more lenient towards women.

I say, let them fight in combat, let them vote, pay them as much as men, and punish them like you would a man. It is only fair and equal.
    www.everymanpaleo.com

"Its not that I am too old, your music really does suck..."

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    No, women should not be hanged because they are beautiful and delicate creatures who have the ability to create the miracle of life.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

js290 is offline Senior Member

periquin is offline Senior Member
    pizzmor: Looks like you caught it.

Grumpy: Women hung like men---not hanged like men---get it, get it, yuk yuk yuk

Questions: Are men any less beautiful and delicate?
    Who does the real' miracle of life' creating anyway----the sower of seed or the container of potting mix as it were?

Another question, unrelated:

I have been trying various products to get rid of wrinkles for almost two months now. Nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions of what to use to eliminate wrinkles?

My wife teasingly suggested using an iron, but that would tend to burn my wrinkly scrotum.
    Tayatha om bekandze

Bekandze maha bekandze

Randza samu gate soha

Alex Good is offline Senior Member
    Yes, hang them. But only if they aren't pregnant. If they are pregnant then wait 8 months, 29 days and put a catcher under the gallows pole.
    In all of the universe there is only one person with your exact charateristics. Just like there is only one person with everybody else's characteristics. Effectively, your uniqueness makes you pretty average.

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Caveman View Post
    No, women should not be hanged because they are beautiful and delicate creatures who have the ability to create the miracle of life.
    I'm a chick, and even I don't buy that crap!

Female criminals may not be as obviously violent as male criminals (though I have my doubts about even that - Google "Catherine Kieu Becker"), but they are definitely more devious and vengeful.

String 'em up.

ETA: If I were hung like a man, I think The Boyfriend would lose interest pretty quickly...
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    I think GC was being deliberately facetious...
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

IvyBlue is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    If I had committed some heinous crime I would consider it merciful to be put down, like you would any sick animal that was suffering. On the other hand I simply cannot trust the state to wield this power.
    Last edited by IvyBlue; 07-24-2011 at 05:52 AM.
    Wheat is the new tobacco. Spread the word.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast