Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: White Lion Bakery - we make grain-free breads, crackers, cakes and cookies! page 9

Shop Now
    We have a special offer running until midnight tonight. Buy 2 of our paleo samplers and get a third for free!! We have cookie, cracker and bun samplers - all paleo!! If you haven't tried our products you are in for a real treat. Even grain-eaters tell us our products taste amazing. We supply 10lbs of crackers a week to Brookline's top restaurant and the clientelle can't get enough of them! Call us at 617-620-7737 or 617-543-2808 to take advantage of this offer. Or email us at whitelionbakingco@gmail.com. We'll honor your order if we receive it by 9am tomorrow morning. www.whitelionbakingco@gmail.com

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I just wanted to report back and say I was very happy with my order. It arrived in a timely fashion, was packed very well, and everything was extremely fresh. The cheddar, jalepeno, onion buns were excellent especially when warmed up, and the cookies were very tasty. Most importantly every item satisfied my non-primal, grain-loving wife. She is one step closer to primal now she knows she can still eat "good food"

Thanks for a very satisfying experience.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

geostump is online now Senior Member
    If you all made any mixes for pizza crust, I'd order some stuff.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I just wanted to report back and say I was very happy with my order. It arrived in a timely fashion, was packed very well, and everything was extremely fresh. The cheddar, jalepeno, onion buns were excellent especially when warmed up, and the cookies were very tasty. Most importantly every item satisfied my non-primal, grain-loving wife. She is one step closer to primal now she knows she can still eat "good food"

Thanks for a very satisfying experience.
    Dear Canio6,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your White Lion goods!! So cool that your wife loved them too. We do aim to make everything taste great - not just healthy! Thanks so much for posting your comment here. Would you mind if we copied your comment and placed it on our website as one of our testimonials?

Cheers,

The White Lion

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    If you all made any mixes for pizza crust, I'd order some stuff.

Hey Georgette,

Thanks for your feedback. Always good to know what people want. Pizza mix is coming very very soon! :-) Please check our website Home Page in a few weeks.

Cheers,

The White Lion = pale leo :-)

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteLionBakingCo View Post
    Would you mind if we copied your comment and placed it on our website as one of our testimonials?
    Sure, feel free to use it.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sure, feel free to use it.
    Thanks!!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789