Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: White Lion Bakery - we make grain-free breads, crackers, cakes and cookies! page 3

Primal Fuel
    If you read our website closely and don't just make assumptions without reading carefully you will see that nearly all of our goods are strictly primal - esp our buns/biscuits. These fit exactly into a primal lifestyle. We are grain-free, refined sugar free first and then gluten-free. Please refer to our buns and biscuits section. We created these buns to fit into our own primal lifestyle and we can assure you they are not "crap". Our cookies can be made entorely with honey - yes Grok ate honey on occasion. We're not saying eat them every day - except for the buns which can be eaten every day (we do!).

Tried coconut crystals and they taste yucky in our products and make them sticky. We do honey only too for paleo/primal folk.

Check out our savory breads/biscuits/buns - they contain no sweetener and are strictly primal. In any event we cater to low GI epilepsy kids too and they prefer agave to honey because of the lower GI. Stabilizing blood sugar prevents their seizures - hence the agave. We also cater to the gluten-free crowd yes.

We have to walk a balance between tasty and healthy but I think our products are healthier than most of the refined sugar and wheat laden junk on the market these days. Again - see our buns/biscuits - very primal :-)

E and J

Ww are more than just 'sweets'. See our comprehenisve range of crackers and buns/biscuits - all primal/paleo! AND no sweeteners!

Again, if you store almond flour in the freezer like we do it does not get rancid. See our biscuits, buns and crackers. They are primal/paleo. We like to offer our guests crackers when they stop by.

Best,

E and J

So when you 'cheat' what do you choose? And don't tell me that you never cheat :-)

I can't count the times I've been served rancid nuts or bought nuts from healthy stores when thet are aleady rancid. Our almond flour is never rancid - I'm picky so make sure of that.

E and J

Thanks for your support MamaGrok,

We substitute all honey upon request :-) Yeah sometimes you need a birthday cake. Our buns/crackers/breads are all strictly primal however. We eat 'em every day with our eggs!

E and J

Mr Ivy Blue,

If we're so far from primal/paleo then why is Paleo magazine going to feature us in their magazine and why do people like Sarah Fragoso of "Everyday Paleo" endorse us?

Roar!

pizzmor is offline Member
    Turns out almond flour is Primal after all: The Many Uses of Almond Meal | Mark's Daily Apple
    www.everymanpaleo.com

"Its not that I am too old, your music really does suck..."

Of course it is. We're primal too :-)

gordo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzmor View Post
    Turns out almond flour is Primal after all
    I never said that it wasn't. It just starts going bad the second you grind it. Just because it doesn't smell rancid doesn't mean that significant oxidation hasn't occurred.

I know that there are lots of bread-heads and sugar-hounds who miss their junk carbs and will probably eat a lot of this stuff. It's clearly better than the other similar products you can buy and the consumers are all grown up and everything, so hopefully they'll use common sense and self restraint.

Gordo

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast