Thread: Wow... page

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

http://www.vediccity.net/

100 percent organic restaurants and food is law

Zero percent crime rate

Revolutionary education system...

It lost me when it said the city was in Iowa... haha Just kidding but this is amazing. This city is dedicated to optimal health and peace... Very cool

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

SerialSinner is offline Senior Member

[quote]Recognizing that the solution to all problems is proper education-education that develops the total brain potential and cosmic creative intelligence of every student</blockquote>
    [quote]

the City has adopted as its constitution the Constitution of the Universe, which administers the infinite diversity of the universe with perfect order.</blockquote>
    [quote]

The ideal currency of the City is the Raam-the development currency of the Global Country of World Peace.</blockquote>
    [quote]

The City is working to establish a permanent group of peace-creating experts whose daily practice of Maharishi’s Transcendental Meditation™ and Yogic Flying techniques will promote coherent national and world consciousness and thereby prevent any negativity from arising in America or in the family of nations.</blockquote>

I&#39;d rather live in NYC. I&#39;m sure they have great pot though.

“Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.” -Oscar Wilde
    "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it." -George Bernard Shaw
    "The trouble with jogging is that the ice falls out of your glass." -Martin Mull

KC
    KC is offline Junior Member

Well, I guess it just goes to show that one person&#39;s "cool" utopia is another person&#39;s creepy cult. I&#39;ll take liberty anyday, thanks.
    [quote]

The City is working to establish a permanent group of peace-creating experts </blockquote>

Ah yes - the "peace-creating expert". My Dad was one of those back in WWII; we used to refer to them as "soldiers".

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member

Very cultish and creepy. *Shudder*

The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Just cool to know at-least one place realizes how important health is, and their acting on it. Only other place I&#39;ve heard of where health is of that prominence is Ashland Oregon...McDonalds had to shut down because the people wouldn&#39;t eat that crap, also pretty cool.

Im picking and choosing though, I see it does seem like a cult, I like the foundational morals and ideas more than how they practice it.

Health, Meditation, Peace

We could all benefit from more of those three, just my opinion though

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member

ASnutrition, definitely health, meditation and peace are wonderful goals, but the end is not justified by the means imo.

The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

ASnutrition, definitely health, meditation and peace are wonderful goals, but the end is not justified by the means imo.

X2

klcarbaugh Guest

Come live in Boulder. Radical, free, and healthy.

Hippies included at no extra cost.

Haha maybe in the hotter months Katie, the cold and my body don&#39;t seem to work well together...

Osa007 Guest

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

Interesting how creepy people find peace if they&#39;re in a constant state of war, or the fear of war.

I have to say, from both sides of the fence - I&#39;m offended by the idea of soldiers &#39;creating peace&#39; - you&#39;ve got to be kidding me? A more ridiculous oxymoronic disgusting idea of &#39;peace&#39; I don&#39;t think I&#39;ve heard unless it&#39;s Hitler promising &#39;cleansing&#39; with killings. My great grandfather, grandfather, father and brother have all fought for our rights & have taught me the true value of peace. Let&#39;s hope you never have to go out and be a soldier and &#39;create peace&#39;.

I find it interesting that americans are calling this &#39;creepy and cultish&#39; - I find the corporate owning of our congressmen/senate &#39;cultish&#39; and the fact that you pay insurance companies for not being sick and if you are sick you won&#39;t get health care - how &#39;creepy&#39; is that? We are the only &#39;civilized&#39; industrialized nation with a for profit health-care (not-care) system...we&#39;re behind,if I remember, Slovenia - 37th in the world. And we are the most hard-working, productive nation and the richest - why don&#39;t we see that wealth - I&#39;ll tell you about &#39;creepy and cultish&#39;.