Thread: Greetings from Georgia page

Hominem Intempestus is offline Junior Member

Greetings from Georgia

Primal Fuel
    Your location: Georgia

Age (If you want): 21

How Primal are you: Ideologically, I stopped developing at Homo erectus.

Do you consume dairy: occasionally, though not often at all (maybe once a month at most)

Do you drink coffee or tea: Yes, both (a cup of coffee in the morning, and hot green tea on occasion)

Motivator for switching to Primal: We can either embrace our biology or let it atrophy. Given the choice, I choose the former.

Favorite exercise: Backpacking in the Mountains

Favorite Primal food: Meat; usually bloody.

Best part about being Primal: Feeling 'alive' to the fullest extent of the word and beyond.

Worst part about being Primal: Interacting with people that are stalwart non-primals...trapped as they are in a glass box of disinfectants and fluffy things. (My bare, usually dirty feet often offend them...)

Other than that, I recently went to Tanzania with some of my professors. While we traveled the whole country pretty extensively, the Massai (in the North) made a huge impression on me. This is not to say that I wasn't fond of "primal" things before the trip, but seeing the minimalist-pastoralist-village lifestyle in person really galvanized my primitivist self.

I found this place looking for a workout that involved tree-climbing, and acquired much more. I am pretty broke right now, and my pantry is pretty empty, but within a week I plan on jumping into the Primal lifestyle full force.

Glad to be here,
    Eric

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! We have a very active Paleo /Primal Meetup group in Atlanta.http://www.meetup.com/Atlanta-Paleo-Primal-Meetup/

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Eric. I would love to hear more about Tanzania.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Hominem Intempestus is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I would love to write more about it. Is there a place on this forum for such stories?