Thread: Thoughts on Starting Leptin Reset While Travelling page

indigogirl is offline Senior Member

Thoughts on Starting Leptin Reset While Travelling

I'm travelling alot in August (NY, Colorado, Florida).
    Any thoughts on whether I should just wait and start my LR when I am finished travelling?
    Thanks in advance for your input!
    Indigogirl

Paleobirdy is offline Senior Member
    depending on your situation, it might be the easiest thing. If you can find breakfast places with the right foods, you're set. I think you might have a problem getting grass-fed. But, when you travel, you are out of the kitchen. As long as you don't bring many snacks, you shouldn't have a problem with them.

Paleobird Guest
    I have done two long cross country drives and, anywhere you go in America, you can find a Denny's. It may not be perfect but if you order a big omelette hold the hash brown and toast, you're good for the day.

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    I have done two long cross country drives and, anywhere you go in America, you can find a Denny's. It may not be perfect but if you order a big omelette hold the hash brown and toast, you're good for the day.
    I was on the road this week and got scrambled eggs and an 8 oz ribeye at Waffle House, Cracker Barrel has an entire page of low carb menu items.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrianag View Post
    I was on the road this week and got scrambled eggs and an 8 oz ribeye at Waffle House, Cracker Barrel has an entire page of low carb menu items.
    Yep, most any diner is going to have omelette, steak, and a chef salad of sorts available. Between those three, you're Primal.

Adrianag is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleobird View Post
    Yep, most any diner is going to have omelette, steak, and a chef salad of sorts available. Between those three, you're Primal.
    . I would say the breakfast within 30 min. Of waking may need to be relaxed, but the no snacking will simplify travel.