Thread: Body Awareness and the Neverending Calisthenics/Freeweights/Machines Debate page

Al_Kavadlo is offline Senior Member

Body Awareness and the Neverending Calisthenics/Freeweights/Machines Debate

Primal Fuel
    Hey Gang,

I put up a new blog post today that I think will really resonate with the primal community, and hopefully get some good conversation going. As always, I appreciate comments directly on my blog. Thanks!

-Al
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com

Littlesigh is offline Senior Member
    Al,
    Just wanted to take the time to say your site rocks... At 54 it challenges me to keep working hard. Back when I was 27 and started into Kuk Sool Won, a Korean martial art, I was challeged by the things my Master would do.. but then he had been doing that stuff since he was 12! But I am back to hand stands and handstand pushups, as well as improving my pullups from reading your site... thanks!.. Oh..BTW, I keep trying human flags but holy crap! ..well maybe someday!

Dave
    Living the dream, inside a myth

Al_Kavadlo is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hey Dave - thanks for your message! I always love hearing from fans of the blog!

I'm glad to hear you're not letting your age become an excuse. I am actually planning a post soon about a couple guys who train in my park who are in their 60's and do levers and muscle-ups and handstand push-ups. The human body is capable of great things!
    "In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they couldn't be more different."

"You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want."

My blog: http://www.AlKavadlo.com