Thread: Hello page

going4grok is offline Junior Member

Hello

Primal Fuel
    Hi All,

Just thought I would introduce myself. I got into this primal thing from a close work friend of mine. I love it, and I think it is great. I'm trying to stay as primal as possible. It's tough, but I feel like I was already kind of doing it without knowing it. Gluten bothers my stomach, and I try to avoid it as much as possible, so I was subconsciously semi-primal. I'm in decent shape, and I want to stay that way and I think this website/forum is a great way to stay motivated and on track.

I have a few hobbies that I use for play and to stay in shape. I really enjoy stand up paddle boarding on lake michigan, stand up jet skiing, hiking, fishing, camping, mountain biking, and roller hockey. I also have a yellow lab puppy that likes to keep me occupied.

I'm a 24 year old high school teacher and I live in the southwest suburbs of Chicago.
    Last edited by going4grok; 07-19-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    HI and welcome! I'm only new here myself but I fidn the site extremely helpful. I've been Primal for a while in the past without calling it that... I just never liked the high-carbs foods much. the only thing that has changed after I found MDA and PB, was that I have upped my intake of quality-meats.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Sherman is offline Junior Member
    Hello and Welcome,
    I am Sherman from USA, I am newbie here, I am running my Own business in New York city, I am very much interested in games, playing foot ball and badminton.. I like this community, Hope you will enjoy your stay here and will find this forum a value able source of information,suggestions and tips..!!

buy fireproof safe
    Last edited by Sherman; 07-23-2011 at 05:47 AM.

shifty1 is offline Senior Member
    Hey there....

Glad your here.... The people here are amazing! You'll go far if you stick with it!

Enjoy!

-Shifty

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Allo
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/