Thread: Hi from Laredo, Texas page

Girown is offline Member

Hi from Laredo, Texas

Shop Now
    After following many diets that never gave me room for mistake nor were enjoyable; I decided to change the way I eat. I stumbled across the 4 hour body book by Tim Ferris. I lost 20lbs on my first month!! All without a rebound.
    His diet was basically no grains, dairy, nor fruits. It also gave me a day where I could eat whatever I wanted. A "carb loading" day. I enjoyed this diet very much. It gave me room for mistake, in fact, it encouraged it.
    However, after 2 months of staying in the same weight I decided to try something new. I stumbled across this diet which is different.
    I am going to try it for a month and try to reach my goal of 20% bodyfat by august. I am currently 24%. I will do it however, I need to stay commited. I will post my pics soon.
    I am taking daily morning pics of my body in order to stay commited to this program.
    I am 18 years old, 6' 1", and at 188 pound 24% bodyfat.

Welcome Girown,

So happy for you at a such a young age to be learning and living a healthy lifestyle. Wish you the best!

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Girown
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Goldsmith is offline Senior Member
    Always good to see more Texans on here.
    "Canned food is a perversion,' Ignatius said. 'I suspect that it is ultimately very damaging to the soul."
    - John Kennedy Toole (A Confederacy of Dunces)