Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥ MisguidedGhost ♥ Primal Journal ♥ page

♥ MisguidedGhost ♥ Primal Journal ♥

Hello! I hope I'm doing this the correct way... new to the forums and all. o.o Anyhow... so... this is my journal! Yay!

Not quite sure what to say here. Introduce myself? As if anyone aside from me will be reading this. >_>

Well, my name is Meg, I'm 26 years old and currently live in Tucson, AZ soon to be moving back to Los Angeles. Umm, well let's see... I'm 5'10" and about 146 pounds. Not quite sure on the BF %, but I'd like to get that measured ASAP so I can track progress.

My boyfriend told me about PB, that he has been doing it for a few weeks with great results, and suggested I read the book and check out marksdailyapple.com. So! The other day on a break from work I headed in to B&N, looked at the book, skimmed it a bit, then bought and downloaded it for my nook. (yay for ebooks!) I haven't finished it quite yet (it's only been 2 days!) but I can already tell that this is a lifestyle I want to commit myself to. I am super excited!

So today marks DAY 1--what better day to start my journal? One of my weaknesses is diet soda, so... I'm going to try to cut that out cold turkey, but I'll still be drinking a little coffee and tea. As for other goals, I'm not super concerned about weight, although I would like to drop maybe 5-8 pounds and just tone up overall. I know I'm not overweight, but I might fall in to the 'skinny fat' category. =/

Anyhow, well that's about it for now... I wanted to attach a picture or 2, just so there's a face to the name (aside from my tiny avatar!) The only full body picture I have is when I was in costume at a nerd convention, so... I'll post that, but no making fun of my costume!

Thanks for reading (if anyone did!) and talk to you later. <3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    .♪♫]▓▓║MisguidedGhost║▓▓[♫♪.
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Hey Meg, welcome to the forum and MDA.
    Attached is my pic of my nerd convention costume. Just so you don't feel alone in the nerdy-ness

People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Epic!! Love it What nerd convention were you at?? I was at Anime Expo
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    I've gone to ComicCon twice with that. The only drawback is that it is hot as f*ck in that thing and it takes about 30 mins to put it on.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Vibram FF's!

Hello! Ok so don't want to sound repetitive, but I hope I'm doing this right... meaning I write a new entry under 'reply to thread' instead of just editing original post? I don't know. Well, just in case I'll make this short. Had a GREAT day yesterday, stayed completely Primal, and even managed to exercise Also, wanted to show off my new loves.
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

Dinner! :)

So today was kind of shitty because all I had to eat at work for 6 hours was a bag of raw trail mix from Trader Joe's, and a banana... buuuut when I got home I made this! Squash, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms, chicken and a liiiittle cheese and spices. I just kind of threw a bunch of stuff together and it turned out pretty good. Trying to keep it 100% primal... I probably shouldn't have added the cheese, buuut... it looked so good. @__@ Plus I had a decent little workout today.

~Meg~
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

Hey MG! You are my height and already at my goal weight! Good luck on your journey. Love the hair color BTW.

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    I saw your username and thought 'probably a Paramore fan'. Then I saw the hair.

I love being right all the time.

Thank you!

Well... I might be at an 'ideal' weight, but... like I said I think I fall under the category of 'skinny fat'... and for you, going along this journey following PB, you're going to be getting toned along the way. So, in a way I suppose I might have a little head start, but I still have a ways to go. >< I can't wait to read about your success! And like you said, having readers of your journal makes you feel more accountable, so I appreciate you taking the time to read mine, and I hope my posts can be just as interesting and inspiring as yours! <3

-Meg
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Hahah... indeed I am a Paramore fan who enjoys brightly colored hair, good call.
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast