Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: ♥ MisguidedGhost ♥ Primal Journal ♥ page 8

Primal Fuel
    Ok so. Day one back to primal went relatively well. I can forsee that my only setback is going to be the fact that I have to cook for my boyfriend as well and he's not exactly on the primal bandwagon yet. I'm working on it, though! Pretty standard primal foods on day 1... had a banana for breakfast, big ass salad for lunch with avocado & a little goat cheese, blackberries for a snack and chicken and broccoli for dinner. Nothing too exciting, but my "cheat" if you want to call it that was that I was making the BF some rice to go with his dinner and I had a few bites. >< Baby steps, I guess. Not like it was a HUGE deal breaker but... meh. Still feel guilty.

Now I need to make some headway in reading The Primal Connection. I'm so behind in this community, I literally dropped off the face of the primal planet for 6 months or so. Sigh. Just think where I could be if I stuck with it >< oh well, such is life. Ups and downs. Maybe I'll get in to that in another post.

On a random side note, is anyone else using the MDA mobile app? It's pretty awesome, although I'm still getting used to navigating through various posts and areas. I feel like I should update my signature to reflect when I'm using the app so as to be forgiven for any grammatical /spelling errors... I use this at work so my thoughts might not always be cohesive, heh.

Soooo... till next time. ∩( ・ω・)∩ And for funsies, here's a pic of my boyfriends dog Aeris.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    .♪♫]▓▓║MisguidedGhost║▓▓[♫♪.
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

Sixth day back on the wagon, and I'm feeling pretty good. I feel like I've at least lost a little water weight and some bloat. Even though I haven't lost the 10 pounds I want to, I just FEEL lighter. And I haven't been too moody or hungry, so that's good... And surprisingly it hasn't been too difficult doing all this without my boyfriend doing it ad well... I've been able to pick him up subs n stuff without caving and getting one myself. (that's my weakness, sandwiches)

Soooo yeah. I've been sticking to the same types of foods just to get habits set in place. Haven't been cooking up a storm or making anything toooo interesting, but I'm ok with that. I feel like I might be a little low on calories so I might need to up the fat content. We'll see.

I'm at work and my thoughts are a little scattered so I'll write more later ><
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

So. Remember when I said sandwiches are my weakness? So are cookies n creme chocolate bars >< I got this today. Logically I know I shouldn't but... I'm sad and hormonal. So why not emotional eat? -_-
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678