Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥ MisguidedGhost ♥ Primal Journal ♥ page 5

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    That's less of a Paramore look and more of a Sex Pistols/Johnny Rotten thing. Which is sad actually that he looks like Meeker (or whateverthefuck his name was).

And the one *in* the Louvre. Cuz damn...... (again).

Don't let the scale bug you too much. I, personally, think you would do well to add some muscle cuz if you lost a lot of weight you could look a bit too skinny.
    Uhm, its not Meeker, its Beaker. Used to say *Beep*Beep*

yes, don't fear the muscle. Embrace the muscle.
    Georgette

Jeffy is offline Junior Member
    love beaker! "mee mee moo"

Ah brilliant, thanks! <3
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    .♪♫]▓▓║MisguidedGhost║▓▓[♫♪.
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

Yes I do need to learn to embrace the muscle. ;D Also need to push myself harder with lifting at the gym, meeehhh..
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    I, personally, think you would do well to add some muscle cuz if you lost a lot of weight you could look a bit too skinny.
    You think so? Hrrmm. I need to kind of focus more and decide what I want out of PB I guess, heh. I think more muscle would suit me for sure, but in the back of my head I always have that thought of 'Oohh well you have to be skinnier'.. ;p Guess I'm a typical girl in that way. Ah well, that will pass. Thanks for the advice tho.
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MisguidedGhost View Post
    You think so? Hrrmm. I need to kind of focus more and decide what I want out of PB I guess, heh. I think more muscle would suit me for sure, but in the back of my head I always have that thought of 'Oohh well you have to be skinnier'.. ;p Guess I'm a typical girl in that way. Ah well, that will pass. Thanks for the advice tho.
    I find that for a lot of women, the idea of adding muscle is a scary proposition just because most of us think we're going to "bulk up" like female bodybuilders. Unless you're taking steroids, don't worry about it. Strong is the new sexy.
    Georgette

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceH View Post
    If you go to your profile, on the left there's a "Find all posts" - that will give you a list of your posts and you'll see whether someone has responded to those by looking at the "Last Post" column.
    Yeah, that's what I do.

keep up the good work!!

update us!

O hai!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while. Was out in CA for a few days before I move back there.

Ummm lesse what to report... well, the first day Jeff and I went to B&N and picked up the PB Cookbook! I was super excited to get that, because I've kind of been making variations of the same things for the past 2 weeks, so it was cool to flip through the book and see other options, as well as the substitutes and desserts section! So for that night, we picked the Bison Chili to make! We headed to Whole Foods, picked up everything we needed, and it was so easy to make! Think this is going to become a favorite quick stand-by. It was so good I took a picture to show you guys. ;D

I really thought that in these few days gone, some cheating was bound to happen, and I was kind of stressed about it... but as it turned out, the only small cheat was when we were taken out to dinner to a nice Italian place in LA, and surprisingly the cheat wasn't even pasta (well--kind of. There WAS a lobster mac & cheese at the table that I did have a few bites from... but it could have been much, much worse with the pasta!). ;D I got a NY steak that came with garlic spinach, and some sweet potato mashed potatoes. I shouldn't have felt guilty for eating them because I've been SO good, but truth be told I did feel a liiiiiiiiittle guilty. Oh well! They were delicious and I'm back on track now.

As far as some exercise goes, we went to Malibu before the dinner mentioned above. Got some nice vitamin D, and even managed some sprints and play on the beach. (2 days later my abs and legs are still a little sore!) I didn't have much intention to get in the water, but silly me I was about knee deep when a decent sized wave came along... I tried to hop over it but got knocked on my ass in the water instead, lol. Decided what the hell and played in the water for a bit.

The next day we went and saw Crazy, Stupid, Love and wandered around IKEA, getting ideas for how we want to decorate the apartment. I officially move back in about 2 weeks (give or take) and I can't wait! A couple not very exciting pics below... didn't take many while I was out there, unless you want to see shots of furniture
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast