Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ♥ MisguidedGhost ♥ Primal Journal ♥ page 3

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by MisguidedGhost View Post
    Thanks. And yes I did! One of my fave songs.
    Huge Paramore fan myself. I like their more rocking tunes though, Misery Business, Fences, Brick by Boring Brick. My 9 yr old daughter can belt Misery Business like she was a pro.

In regards to dairy, I say if you don't get any ill effects from it, enjoy it. I'm in the same camp, I like it, therefore I eat it. If you haven't indulged in the primal world of meatza, do so. I make a taco meatza that's amazing. I really wish I could find full fat Fage or Chobani yogurt here. It's a PITA to find full fat anything in Ohio.
    Georgette

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    It's a PITA to find full fat anything in Ohio.
    Except the people. Full fat.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    Except the people. Full fat.
    Well it is the 13th fattest state in the union. Hell I'm still a fatty myself trying to do better but at the rate things are looking now, may end up having stay fat.
    Georgette

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    I find cream has a few bad effects for me. Cheese I can eat till it comes out of my ears, and milk is somewhere inbetween.

Aw Georgette why do you say that? You can do eeet! <3
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    .♪♫]▓▓║MisguidedGhost║▓▓[♫♪.
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

More about the Ghost

Wasting time before work, thought I'd write a little post with more info about me just for funzies. <3

Sooo lesseee... well, again, my name is Meg, I'm 26 and I currently live in Tucson, AZ. I will soon be moving back to Los Angeles with the BF (here's around here on the forums somewhere---I don't think he's found my journal yet, bwahaha). I can't tell you how excited I am to be near the beach again. Beach sprints, here I come! (And of course my fave place of all time, Disneyland!)

One of my biggest passions is traveling, and learning other cultures and languages. I graduated from the University of Arizona with a degree in East Asian Studies and Linguistics. Seems pretty random, right? Well, I lived in Japan for about 2 years... one year in high school, and one year in college. The first year I lived out in the middle of no where (rice paddies and everything) and the second year I lived in the city in Kobe (like Kobe beef ^^) Suffice it to say, it was an amazing experience.

I've also been blessed enough to be able to travel around Europe... Been to England and France twice, Italy, The Netherlands, and Belgium. Amsterdam and Paris are probably my favorite cities, but everywhere has been amazing! Right now I'd really love to go somewhere tropical--never been to a place like that before, and I've always wanted to go to Eastern Europe.

Anyhow... when I lived in LA before, I decided I wanted to try something completely different so I went to massage school! It was a great experience, and now I have a skill that I can use anywhere I choose to go.

Well I guess that's me in a nutshell... some fave bands are Paramore (obviously) and Muse, Silversun Pickups, Florence + the Machine, Robyn, Marina and the Diamonds, Placebo, A Perfect Circle, Imogen Heap... I also listen to quite a bit of Japanese music. Oh! And my fave movies of all time are Amadeus and Interview with the Vampire.

Okaaay I'd say that's enough--want to know anything more, just ask!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MisguidedGhost; 07-27-2011 at 01:09 PM.
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣
    .♪♫]▓▓║MisguidedGhost║▓▓[♫♪.
    ♣════۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩════♣

Jeffy is offline Junior Member
    I am using my first post EVER to say I love your Journal and you seem like a fantastic individual !

Primal Fist is offline Senior Member
    This is very weird - Jeffy's appearance made me go and check what my first post was (it was a now defunct solo journal) and I posted it a year ago tomorrow. How very random.

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    I think that I would like to see a much larger version of the picture at the Louvre. Cuz damn........................
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.

Just been a shitty day today.

I like 98% of the bands you like. Hell anyone that likes A Perfect Circle is pretty badass, especially for being mid twenties.
    Georgette

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast